• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4 * AAA

Price: $8.96
S&S: - $0.45 + Free Shipping.
Coupon: -$3.
Total: $5.51 + Free Shipping.

(Mastercard holders. Additional 10% off = $4.61 shipped!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2*AA + Mini Charger

Price: $8.10
S&S: - $0.41 + Free Shipping.
Coupon: -$3.
Total: $4.69 + Free Shipping.

~~~~~~~~~~
Other options:

4 * AA Duralock Power Preserve Rechargeables
Price: $9.99. S&S: - $0.50 + Free Shipping. Coupon: -$3.
Total: $6.49 + Free Shipping.

8 * AAA DC2400 Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
Price: $15.86. S&S: - $0.79 + Free Shipping. Coupon: -$3.
Total: $12.07 + Free Shipping.
(Mastercard holders. Additional 10% off = $10.48 shipped!)
PRICE DROP! Now $10.29 AC/S&S. ($8.89 w/MC!)

~~~~~~~~
Link to coupon page. Other options there

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Duracell Rechargeables StayCharged Batteries
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It didn't work for me until I put a MC credit card in as the payment method. Previously I had a Visa in there and it re... (more)

leonc (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 7:03p) |

I did have a master card, and the only one, in my account. After input the coupon, it says the coupon can't be used.

e35fgd (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 6:53a) |

Eneloops are rechargeable up to 1500X. This 300-400X seems a bit anemic.

daftzim (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 1:45p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on smart charger. Thanks!

Good deal. Hope I get white tops

What is the additional 10% off for Mastercard? Using a master card, I do not see any discount in my cart. What am I missing

Shipping dooms it.

;( already used the coupon on the last deal i guess. BTW i got the white tops when i ordered.

miteshm said:   What is the additional 10% off for Mastercard? Using a master card, I do not see any discount in my cart. What am I missing
I remember you need to input a promotion code. But I forgot what it was.

miteshm said:   What is the additional 10% off for Mastercard? Using a master card, I do not see any discount in my cart. What am I missing

Enter code MSTRCRD1 at checkout.

RdGamblr said:   ;( already used the coupon on the last deal i guess. BTW i got the white tops when i ordered.

Ditto , recieved white tops also last time around on this deal .

Coupon worked for me. Didn't last time they had this deal.

Thanks Op

in 4 1

in for 2. It's like I'm arming myself for any toy that appears under that tree...

Pay attention to which rechargables you want, if you want the staycharged make sure you get the staycharged ones, they have the 400x (not 300x) and say staycharged. Both have the "powerlock" label so know what to look for.

Darn, no more staycharged AAAs... got the 4 pack of AAs instead for basically $5 shipped with prime.

Isn't there a Duracell rebate somewhere that can go with this?

MSTRCRD1 is not working for me. Have my MC in payment info.

Where do I get the charger for these batteries and what is the cost for that? Pl. help

nkabra said:   Where do I get the charger for these batteries and what is the cost for that? Pl. help
Get a Lacrosse one instead of the cheap ones.

nkabra said:   Where do I get the charger for these batteries and what is the cost for that? Pl. help

You have to go to Soviet Russia to get the Charger...

TechGeek12 said:   Great deal on smart charger. Thanks!

What's smart charger? I don't see it?

Never mind, I read the desc. of the mini charger.

These are all NiMH (Nickel–Metal Hydride) batteries, so any NiMH charger will work. Personally, I focus on ones that do AA & AAA and will charge batteries individually - a lot don't, and every so often I want to charge an odd number of batteries at once, or I'm charging batteries with different residual charges and I feel better about a charger that will handle it appropriately.

But if you want to get something better look at products such as the Maha MH-C801D. It only does AA but it will handle them like a boss.

What's the -$3 coupon code?

HOW DO I GET FREE SHIPPING
FREE Two-Day Shipping with a free trial of WITH PRIME TIME ONLY?
items: $13.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.10
Promotion Applied: -$1.40
Your Coupon Savings: -$3.00
Total before tax: $14.69
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.0

You can get an additional 5% CashBack off the Mastercard total of $4.61.

Here's how, before you purchase, buy at least $4.61 gift card using a Discover Card (5% CashBack on online purchases) and appy it to your account.
Then do the purchase using the $3 coupon and the MSTRCRD1 code at check-out. Select a Mastercard as the payment option. It will not actually charge the Mastercard, but it will use the gift card that you purchased with the Discover.

Worked for me.

sigh, MSTRCRD1 doesn't work for me

arabidopsis said:   sigh, MSTRCRD1 doesn't work for me

It didn't work for me until I put a MC credit card in as the payment method. Previously I had a Visa in there and it rejected the code.

leonc said:   arabidopsis said:   sigh, MSTRCRD1 doesn't work for me

It didn't work for me until I put a MC credit card in as the payment method. Previously I had a Visa in there and it rejected the code.

I did have a master card, and the only one, in my account. After input the coupon, it says the coupon can't be used.

Eneloops are rechargeable up to 1500X. This 300-400X seems a bit anemic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.