• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Went to Dillards yesterday and saw they had tons of nice clothes for cheap. I went to the store in Chesterfield, MO. Maybe nationwide.

This is my first post. Hope I get some green. Thanks

Dillard's
Need a Dillard's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dillard's Clothing (4.28kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Thanks for the green everyone!

any Polo?

A lot of Polos. Very few Ralph Lauren though. They have quite a few Ralph Lauren blazers and very few suits on clearance too on Friday.

Was just in Dillards today in Oklahoma, no extra sale going on anywhere...

I'll give you some green! These extra % off days on previously reduced merchandise are the best deals in town if you find something that fits or you need. IIRC the next big extra discount day will be New Years Day. Really a shame that Dillards stopped carrying furniture as we would get some great deals on January 1.

Thanks

oklahomadude said:   Was just in Dillards today in Oklahoma, no extra sale going on anywhere...

Same down here in Texas. This sort of sale does happen at my store, but not today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014