walmart compaq cq58-bf9wm laptop $179!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
with webcam

i know previous compaqs didnt have it but this does!

i cant find the direct link. this is the best i could get. maybe someone can help me. thanks

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

walmart compaq cq58-bf9wm (128.58kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I had to stop reading the article after the author spelled wasting the way he did

WalMart has released their highly anticipated WalMart Black Friday 2012 Ad today. We are not waisting any time and dive already into analyzing the deals WalMart has advertised in the WalMart Black Friday 2012 Ad.

Why all the red, it is a great price.

yesidonoitall said:   Why all the red, it is a great price.

He made us go to a spam site

Looks like "vreichling" posted a picture of the ad to help w/ this deal.

Thanks OP
You'd get green from me if I knew how to do it.
Your link led me to exactly what I needed to know about this product.
B

Since it is related to a product Compaq CQ58-bf9WM that was sold as BF deal, I am posting this here.

People, who got their $179 HP- Compaq CQ58-bf9WM, please look at this thread: http://www.amazon.com/forum/laptop?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2G99...

People are claiming that it comes with only one memory socket. I tested mine, and I only one memory slot with 2 GB DDR3 12800
I donít know if you guys tried to upgrade the ram for this, but there seems to be only one socket for the ram... so i'm guessing it can only take one 4GB ram socket?
I went in to my local POS explained the situation, and also brought in a print out of the HP site specs and they didn't allow to swap for another machine.
This is frustrating, and no way to add an additional memory dimm. The max I can upgrade from 2GB DIMM to 4 GB DIMM

There is CQ58-bf9WM specs on HP site
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&d...

I wasted my money on a low budget computer once, just once.. My $.02

TooEasy may i have yours if you hate it so badly?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014