• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 60"LED 1080p 120Hz Smart TV Slim Design just 1.2 inches thick (2012 Model)

$1,399 at Best Buy Save $1000, Free Shipping or in-store pickup

Model: (UN60ES6100FXZA)SKU: 4837359

LINK

Please note that this TV was posted on fatwallet about a month ago for the sale price of $1,799 (credit to bonywallet, LINK) and it was a good deal then, therefore taking another $400 off the price is a very good buy if you are in the market for a 60 inch LED TV.

I did not see this TV for this price on any of the Black Friday ads for this model TV.

Also note that you can double dip on the CashBack, 5% CashBack for Chase Freedom (if you have this card) as well as 2.4% FatWallet CashBack which almost wipes out the tax.

I've been waiting for the price of this TV to drop so I hope it helps some of you.

Also on sale at Amazon.com for $1,397 (credit to delcheapo)

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung UN60ES6100FXZA
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DelCheapo said:   Cheaper @ Amazon:
www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN60ES6100-60-Inch-1080p-Motion/dp/B0079EVQ2Q/

Thanks Delcheapo, i updated my post to reflect Amazon as well. To tell you the truth i also checked Amazon at 2:21am and they didn't have it for that price yet, maybe they didn't updated their system yet but nonetheless thanks!!

thank you njguy646, exactly i was looking for.

not so big for BF deals
same deal in B&H, beachcamera, Best Buy etc..

This isn't that hot for a 120.

polishdreamer said:   This isn't that hot for a 120.

it was a good deal a month ago for $1800, I was about to pull the trigger a month ago when bonywallet posted it but i was going to wait until around black friday, so another $400 seal the deal for me.

No, only if my eyes can see more than 120Hz

polishdreamer said:   This isn't that hot for a 120.

Not to quash the OP, but this is the regular price of the item. Please don't compare prices from months ago, it means nothing for a product of this type.

This TV features directv RVU. You can use this with the hr-34 or genie without a receiver.
http://www.rvualliance.org/products

I just found 50-inch model review here >> un50es6100 review

Hope this will help

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014