• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Roku 2 XD Streaming Media Reciever - 1080p HD @ TigerDirect.com - $39.99 after Rebate
compare at $79.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Nov 18, 2012 11:59pm

Rebates
$10.00 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

screenshot (33.06kB)
Thanks shampooguy
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How is this different from NeoTV 200?

StinkPot (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 10:53a) |

Well here's some info on that (Google is your friend) :
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401967,00.asp

bugsie (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 1:49p) |

Got mine yesterday. Where is the UPC to submit for the rebate? The thing came in a brown box?

datatransfer (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 7:57a) |

Staff Summary

looks like 49.99 after rebate to me!

Weird... First time I looked at hyperlink, it was $39.99. When I click on my own hyperlink, it goes back to $49.99.

Still 49.99 after rebate for me.

First time on link got $49.99 price, clicked again got $39.99. Guess you just keep clicking till you find price you like.

It switches on you...shows up at 39.99 after rebate sometimes.

Edit:

Got it to work!

I got the price down but I'm still getting shipping charges. Does the $99 minimum apply?

**UPDATE: Free shipping requires a one line address so just move your apartment number to the first line.

Tempting, was going to wait til BF to buy. Anyone know if these refurbs are any good?

I have purchased two refurbs -- one from Meritline and the other from 1SaleADay. The one from Meritline had a flakey remote. I emailed Roku and once they confirmed the purchase, Roku sent me a new remote in just a couple days. No hassle. So, I think you can take a chance on a refurb'd Roku.

I just bought a refurb from 1SaleADay. The composite cable was faulty. 1SaleADay would not help at all. Roku sent a replacement cable free of charge within 2 days of me contacting them. They are a great company. 1SaleADay, not so much.

emstone said:   I got the price down but I'm still getting shipping charges. Does the $99 minimum apply?

**UPDATE: Free shipping requires a one line address so just move your apartment number to the first line.

Nothing like that for me..Normal input for address. Free shipping. Total charged $49.99

I purchased a refurb Roku through WOOT, this past June. So far, everything is A-OK.
Used it to watch a weird movie on Crackle last evening.

good deal. As for Roku's refurbs its the same warranty they offfer on their non-refurbished products. If you only have a 720p tv and paln to subscribe to huluplus you may want to consider the Fall package deal on Roku's website the Roku2 HD bundled with an HDMI cable and 6 months of Hulu Plus (a $47 value) for 79.00.

It will be interesting to see what comes with this in terms of subscription offfers. Many of their units come with a 2 month Hulu Plus subscription though this doesen't say.

if i buy this Roku 2xd today from TigerDirect this refurb, will i get 6 month subscription free from huluplus ?

Thanks OP! I have been thinking of upgrading my old Roku, and this was just the deal to get me to bite!

wonder if this is available at B&M
also note it's 1 rebate only per address

gattuMahesh said:   if i buy this Roku 2xd today from TigerDirect this refurb, will i get 6 month subscription free from huluplus ?

I believe the 6months is only on the Fall special bundle on the Roku website so I think it is unlikely. It doesen't say anything about any free subscriptions in the description for the TigerDirect one

Another thought for those who might have and want to use a Discover CC. Discover will double the purchaser warranty - up to one year. No extra charge. On this ninety-day warranty, they will cover it for 180 days.

Never mind! I see it's "Sold Out" on line.

The XS version still available refurb at a pretty good price of $69.99
Link

How is this different from NeoTV 200?

StinkPot said:   How is this different from NeoTV 200?

Well here's some info on that (Google is your friend) :
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401967,00.asp

Got mine yesterday. Where is the UPC to submit for the rebate? The thing came in a brown box?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014