• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Price will appear in cart.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just found out that it won't support HDMI output to TV, that's really sucks! The Samsung adapter only support HDMI on 10... (more)

sychang888 (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 7:05p) |

Looks like YMMV, it is already $169 at my local Costco (Miami)

kronox (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 10:12p) |

Costco price is not YMMV. B&M price is $170 and online price is $10 more. Its in all stores.

ComeOnNow (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 11:16p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Averaging 4-star reviews w/ 46 people.

In 4 1, good price, and didnt have to wait in line a thursday evening. Same deal as everywhere else but Newegg add a free 16gb memory + No shipping + no tx for me.
Thx Op.

Same for me. I think this is a better deal for NY and other states (except CA and NJ), for the tax at costco or BB on BF will come out higher.

Kids are going to be sooooo happy. I bought 2 zooms from ds refurbished. I would call them used, dropped and returned instead of refurbished. Returned them and finally found a great replacement. In for 2. Thanks op

Costco B&M price right now thru 12/1 is $170+Tax. No SD card but it comes with a good Case for the tablet.

So happy to find this deal which is useful tome and the price is also okay.

ComeOnNow said:   Costco B&M price right now thru 12/1 is $170+Tax.

Does that include the SD card?

If you needed a tablet for a baby boomer who is not very tech savvy and had $250-350 to spend, what would you buy?

Is this Samsung fairly intuitive? Price seems good....

Thank you for the suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving!

GudSpellur said:   

Does that include the SD card?

Sorry, I didnt mention it. No SD card but it comes with a good Case for the tablet. Case is probably more than the 16GB card.

16gb has no use, get tossed and replaced by 32gb, so better take $10 toward 32gb card. Just curious how much you pay for 7 units?

Sent from Playbook.

understand before you get excited.. This uses special cable and the included one is pretty short.. The ics OS is old. Although it accepts sd, cards, the internal storage is only 8gb..

After much leg work, I went with nexus 7 32gb and inspected the build quality hard.. I also connect flash drives etc.. like many others, I really like it

understand before you get excited.. This uses special cable and the included one is pretty short.. The ics OS is old. Although it accepts sd, cards, the internal storage is only 8gb..

After much leg work, I went with nexus 7 32gb and inspected the build quality hard.. I also connect flash drives etc.. like many others, I really like it

amkaos said:   understand before you get excited.. This uses special cable and the included one is pretty short.. The ics OS is old. Although it accepts sd, cards, the internal storage is only 8gb..

I too have the Nexus 7 but with only 8 GB but this unit does have some nice features (SD card slot, IR blaster, good build quality) as well as some flaws (will not get the latest OS, no HDMI (but neither does the N7)) but there is no perfect budget tablet that works for every user and this is a nice tablet at a good price and no tax for most.

amkaos said:   understand before you get excited.. This uses special cable and the included one is pretty short.. The ics OS is old. Although it accepts sd, cards, the internal storage is only 8gb..

It does have micro SD card expansion slot. Regardless, it depends what you need the tablet for. If you want all gadgets, you need to look elsewhere than a tablet. For browsing, reading etc, most tablets will foot the bill.

I have one of these, and the browser is so SLOW! On any webpage, the progress bar will get to about 90% and then sit there for a few seconds. It may not sound like much, but trust me, in gets annoying very, very quickly. Curiously, this is not at all a problem on the Galaxy Tab 2 10. This is the main reason why I am replacing the Tab 2 7 with a Nexus 7. FYI.

Amazon is same price

Costco $169

ntddvltt said:   kronox said:   Costco $169
$179 here: http://www.costco.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab%e2%84%a2-2-7.0-WiFi-8-GB-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-4.0.product.11757758.html
Did I missed a coupon or someting?

$169 on BF after $70 instant rebate (includes free cover)

i think costco's BF price is 179.99 (the $70 off isn't going to change, I think http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/ads/Costco/?page=5#siteCon... ) (169.99 is great though)

VivYip said:   i think costco's BF price is 179.99 (the $70 off isn't going to change, I think http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/ads/Costco/?page=5#siteCon... ) (169.99 is great though)

My local Costco's normal price for this is $239. Subtract $70 for the instant rebate and you're at $169, plus tax.

Just found out that it won't support HDMI output to TV, that's really sucks! The Samsung adapter only support HDMI on 10.1 but 7.

barreg said:   ntddvltt said:   kronox said:   Costco $169
$179 here: http://www.costco.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab%e2%84%a2-2-7.0-WiFi-8-GB-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-4.0.product.11757758.html
Did I missed a coupon or someting?

$169 on BF after $70 instant rebate (includes free cover)

Looks like YMMV, it is already $169 at my local Costco (Miami)

Costco price is not YMMV. B&M price is $170 and online price is $10 more. Its in all stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.