• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

UN40EH5300
Disclaimer
The cost of Samsung - UN40EH5300 has reduced to $447 at almost all sites. Below are the direct links to the TV purchase. Its price was $597 - 650 until yesterday. The price change has happened after Samsung.com's black friday deals for TV got active from Nov 18. I was hoping for a better price on other Smart TV model - UN40EH6100

Samsung

Amazon-

TigerDirect / Circuit City

buy.com

Bestbuy

Sears

frys

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung - UN40EH5300
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You may want to add 40" and 60Hz to your title.

The Samsung on-line site can be added to the list.

Samsung spec comparison chart here.

Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.

Personally, i would have preferred 6100 series which is more slim and 120Hz refresh rate

dogmeat said:   Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.

Would also appreciate similar info: 60Hz vs. 120 HV vs those calculated 120/240Hz,

But "12" Hz would be a deal killer

Guys Dont forget 3% CB with FW....( TigerDirect) and Bhphotovideo has same price too.......

with TigerDirect u can make it 433$

Sears - 10% CB with Discover card!

horizon6 said:   dogmeat said:   Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.Would also appreciate similar info: 60Hz vs. 120 HV vs those calculated 120/240Hz,

But "12"Text Hz would be a deal killer
But 120 HV is not a deal killer?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   horizon6 said:   dogmeat said:   Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.Would also appreciate similar info: 60Hz vs. 120 HV vs those calculated 120/240Hz,

12Hz would be a deal killer, "120 HV" might be depending on your definition of HV

horizon6 said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   horizon6 said:   dogmeat said:   Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.Would also appreciate similar info: 60Hz vs. 120 HV vs those calculated 120/240Hz,

12Hz would be a dealr killer, "120 HV" might be depending on your definition of HV
What's your definition of dealr killer?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   horizon6 said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   horizon6 said:   dogmeat said:   Any owner feedback? I'm still trying to decide if 60Hz vs 12Hz is a deal killer for a TV.Would also appreciate similar info: 60Hz vs. 120 HV vs those calculated 120/240Hz,

12Hz would be a dealr killer, "120 HV" might be depending on your definition of HV
What's your definition of dealr killer?

Those
R
Really
gReat
winneRs !

Dell.com has had this price for a few days now

As mentioned, almost all sites have updated their price to match that of us.samsung.com's blackfriday event price. The price will change back to 597/599$ on Nov 27.

Now most of the sites raised this to 600+. Is there a possibility to this go back to 450 level again?

No. It will not. Only reason the price was changed to 447 because Samsung itself had participated in the Thanksgiving sale ( Nov 18 - 26 ) and this TV was one among it. Then, all other merchants had to match their price with Samsung. Now the sale is ended and so the price has reversed. Sorry that you missed it. I actually bought 3 of them. Its a wonderful TV. Just love it.

Anything's possible!
And during BF week next year an equivalent or bigger/better set will likely be less expensive. Just a guess.

yeah. Would love to see a Smart 3D TV on a sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014