• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
SC322Ti <---- This one!

Maybe I don't understand this promotion, it appears that only certain Black Friday items are(were) available?
The Samsung HW-E350 Audio bar on page 47 of the ad is regular price when added to my cart.
Hope the rest of you have better luck.

Was able to get in on 2 of the $97 TVs, but the store I use closed in an hour so I got an email saying I wouldn't get any type of pick up confirmation until in the morning when they reopen. Very weird email, but hoping nothing goes wrong.

I will admit that the whole system was a bit weird. When I first tried it gave me a red link that said the sale was over, but if I just clicked to add to cart it showed up at the $97 price. And yes, for those asking, it was only for select BF items, not everything in the ad.

The nice part about it for those that missed out, or will find out they missed out via cancellation e-mails. We can try again Thursday night. However that will likely be in store only...

I got the 32 inch for 97.00 it looks like they are all gone. But I do see a 39 inch Seiki 39'' 1080p LCD HDTV - SC391TS ENERGY STAR®
for 199.99 that's still a pretty good deal.

I 'purchased' two tvs, got the confirmation and please wait for pick up email notification, THEN 8-9 minutes later, got the 'your order has been canceled' email for both of them. So now I have to drive about 20 miles to just pick up the boys coat I purchased also... great!

nvrenuf said:    So now I have to drive about 20 miles to just pick up the boys coat I purchased also... great!

Welcome to the world of deal hunting.

It is a shame I have been on call to oder 3 different calls one hour each and nothing shows in the cart. Junk. No wonder they have such business problems.

nvrenuf said:   I 'purchased' two tvs, got the confirmation and please wait for pick up email notification, THEN 8-9 minutes later, got the 'your order has been canceled' email for both of them. So now I have to drive about 20 miles to just pick up the boys coat I purchased also... great!

actually, you don't if you'd rather skip it. you're not charged until you actually pick up the merchandise. you can cancel it. may not be worth the time/hassle/expense to drive 40 mi rt unless you're going that way anyhow.

r there any codes for additional savings

did any of the mobile placed orders get x'cled emails or just online orders at/after 5PM CT?

I got in on a TV, confirm email came, 6 mins later so did the cancellation email. Such BS not to have real time inventory.

Is the snow blower good enough for a normal sized driveway in the east coast? I am new to the area so no idea what the winter is like here. Thanks.
Text

They do have near real time inventory. When we started our order the tv was listed at 8 stores within 50 miles. Went I went back to try and order one for a friend there was not one with in 50 miles to buy.

We recently got the "we need to check a few things to make sure your order is right" e-mail. I suspect the "sorry, order canceled" is soon to come.

Is the sale back on 'again' for select items?

Did anyone see a laptop on the list?

MISTERCHEAP said:   did any of the mobile placed orders get x'cled emails or just online orders at/after 5PM CT?

I got in on a TV, confirm email came, 6 mins later so did the cancellation email. Such BS not to have real time inventory.

I ordered from the mobile site about 10 minutes before it became "live" online. Got the order pickup about 10 minutes later. No cancel as of yet.

I got to the page here is the link. Some of the items are online and some give you the ability to print and exclusive coupon for instore purchase. Really nice rolling tool box 3 pc set under $200 that you can print a coupon out for and go to the store and get. Here is the link of the page I went to. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_black-friday-deal...

My experience w/ their 'real time inventory' is hit and miss. Last year, my order was cancelled AFTER their phone CSR assured me Sears had the item in stock. You know what's coming: Yes, I got a cancellation email less than 3 hours later. They did, however, try to ease my frustration by sending a $10 GC.

Picked up my 2 ordered. This could be the first time I ever got one of these flash deals from Sears. Except maybe a price mistake 16g shop vac for like $18 a few years back.

The associate asked me what was up w/ this TV as they got a huge influx of orders all at the same time.

Bagofchips said:   Picked up my 2 ordered. This could be the first time I ever got one of these flash deals from Sears. Except maybe a price mistake 16g shop vac for like $18 a few years back.

The associate asked me what was up w/ this TV as they got a huge influx of orders all at the same time.

congrat, enjoy your new "toys".

Got me 3 ton floor jack w/jack stands and creeper reg $159.99 sale $99.99 after codes came out too $84.98+tax store pu!

ChozenOne said:   Was able to get in on 2 of the $97 TVs, but the store I use closed in an hour so I got an email saying I wouldn't get any type of pick up confirmation until in the morning when they reopen. Very weird email, but hoping nothing goes wrong.

A lot of times when I order on line they say it is too close to the store closing or maybe it is when the store is already closed, and I get that message. However, when they do open & check stock you may still get a cancellation notice. My orders were cancelled

No doorbuster LED flashlight?

MISTERCHEAP said:   did any of the mobile placed orders get x'cled emails or just online orders at/after 5PM CT?

You gotta love Sears - the sale ends before it started for us West coast folks. No inventory available on the smoking hot 32" tv when 5:00PM rolled around. Guess I will have to wait until BF - NOT!

Dano

Sears does tend to blow even the easiest of tasks.

I no longer see the tv on the list. Did they pull it from the sale?

Text

u must sign in

DaysFan said:   Text

u must sign in

I'm signed it but that item doesn't appear for me. Any ideas?

just go to the page, load the items to your cart and then the price changes.

you have to be a rewards member.
sign in with the email you use for your rewards acct.

DaysFan said:   just go to the page, load the items to your cart and then the price changes.

Not sure why you're attempting to give advice without first checking. They pulled the 32'' quite a while ago...and now I don't see the 39'' showing up either.

respdoc said:   DaysFan said:   just go to the page, load the items to your cart and then the price changes.

Not sure why you're attempting to give advice without first checking. They pulled the 32'' quite a while ago...and now I don't see the 39'' showing up either.

Thank you now. It was drying me crazy that I couldn't find the TV.

oh well

Tried to buy a microwave. Shows in stock at the 5 closest locations to me. Won't let me checkout though. After 30 minutes with Sears chat, they tell me it is not available. Why send an email promoting this "special offer", advertise it on the front page on the website, show the item in stock, then refuse to take the order. Thought I would avoid the frustration of black friday shopping. Guess not... Hope you have better luck!

Really a great find. Thanks OP!

Sears cancelled my order also 5 minutes after getting the confirmation. What was the point of having it online?

I got the email yesterday and I was signed in & ordering the tv at 5pm last night. It appeared that my order was processing/excepted. I got a confirmation email. Then I got the email that the store was closing and I would get the notification when the store reopens today. Just got the out of stock email. I'm interested in how many people actually got these. After this I won't even bother with Sears!

Momsavesx4 said:   I got the email yesterday and I was signed in & ordering the tv at 5pm last night. It appeared that my order was processing/excepted. I got a confirmation email. Then I got the email that the store was closing and I would get the notification when the store reopens today. Just got the out of stock email. I'm interested in how many people actually got these. After this I won't even bother with Sears!
I ordered both the 32" and 39" yesterday within 20 mins between orders. Got the confirmation e-mails - one within minutes (just before 6pm) and then another this morning. Picked up both units this morning without a problem.

Re: 32" Seiki

FYI: each store has a minimum allotment # of these for blk fri. However, most stores were sent more then the min# not knowing these "extra" were for the shopyourway members only shop blk fri dorbstrs early sale. Resulting in mngrs selling these extra to themselves and employees, and because of last nights web sale they now have negative #'s for the "minimum allotment".

e.g. sent 24, only need 20, sell 4 to employes, now at 20, web sells 4, now have 16, -4 for min alottmnt

So what do these mngrs do now?....they cancel the web orders(oos) due to them putting them in negatives for blk fri. (even if the website knows correct stock #'s, they still have to get confirmation of stock from store, before sending pickup email, this is where the oos notifications are coming from, because mngrs are sending them back to website)

I only know this because I know a guy, who heard a guy, say to a guy, somethn, somethn, somethn.... if you have any Q's keep'em to yourself.

Soooo the advantage of being a SYW rewards member is we get first dibs on the junk nobody really wants anyway? These store employees should not be allowed to purchase Black Friday items ahead of time...it's just not right! I hope that "had to have deal" was worth it when they get laid off in the new year because their company never made it out of the red....

Picked up the $97 tv today. Took the guy 20 minutes. I got 2 $5 coupons for the trouble.

Got two confirmation emails for the $97 tv yesterday. Today, order cancelled. F*CK Sears.

Emailed Imran Jooma, Sr. VP of E-Commerce and threatened to contact the Attorney General's office about their bait-and-switch tactics.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014