• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sears Shop Your Way Black Friday (40.89kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Let me help you back onto the turnip truck. Stuff happens.

Bagofchips (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 9:49p) |

Ah yes, the stuff happens argument. It's no wonder Sears sucks so bad.

Darkhawk31 (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 9:53p) |

Another sale tonight 8pm ct

PitPirate (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 7:53p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What does "some" mean, any clue?

edrucker said:   What dowse "some" mean, any clue?

no, guess we'll find out at 5PM. hopefully some good ones!!

don't forget 10% shop discover Cash Back too on instore pick up.

So we can just stroll in to the store tonight and buy these if we are in their max club? (I am) I got my eye on a tv.

merkurfan said:   So we can just stroll in to the store tonight and buy these if we are in their max club? (I am) I got my eye on a tv.

Sounds like this is an online only special event with instore pick up. but I may have misread that fine print.

Even better

how many times are they going to repair their doors, if shoppers keep busting them?

Since I am a contractor for Sears.. I hope they bust the doors down over and over.. As long as their checks clears I'll keep fixing the doors.

should be live in about 10 mins according to their clock at the link.

MISTERCHEAP said:   should be live in about 10 mins according to their clock at the link.

Either you forgot how to tell time...or your clock is different...since it says over an 1 hr for me.

5pm central time

sushiosushi said:   5pm central time

Eastern, starting NOW!

I think it is CST.

MISTERCHEAP said:   sushiosushi said:   5pm central time

Eastern, starting NOW!

starting Not Now !

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   sushiosushi said:   5pm central time

Eastern, starting NOW!

starting Not Now !

the countdown clock for me was down to 1m at 4:59et, what do you want me to post?

NOT now?

It says now but I don't see what is offered

nothing onsales. Sears tricks you there.

Here on the west coast, the Sears link says access is not open for another 2 hours, 57 + minutes. Hope they save some for us!

I see that the Sears front page says it does start at 5 pm central time, not eastern time.

Counted down to 00:000:00 then reset to -1 DAYS and 23:59:59. Seriously messed up.

Exactly the same here but now it is showing -1 days 23 hours blah blah .......

Are they playing with us?

Yep, Sears has effed up again. what a joke...the clock is now -1 23 53 01....

MISTERCHEAP said:   

the countdown clock for me was down to 1m at 4:59et, what do you want me to post?

It says: "November 18 at 5pm through November 19 at 11:59pm CST"

Logged into my account but am not seeing sale prices. Anyone know the SKU for the 32 inch tv?

Are you saying that Sears's web programmers are so dumb they don't know how to count to 24?

How are you guys getting in.not able to. Just says to order.

bluebells2 said:   How are you guys getting in.not able to. Just says to order.

Unless you own a special Delorean..you won't be able to either.

Girlfromdublin said:   Logged into my account but am not seeing sale prices. Anyone know the SKU for the 32 inch tv?

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

It says: "November 18 at 5pm through November 19 at 11:59pm CST"
The West Coast version shows starting in 1hr 48min (5PM PST) and lasting through 5PM CST 11/19/12. Will anything be left at 5PM PST?

Dano

It hasn't started on the East Coast yet, so you may be fine. However, when I reload the page, I can get to the TV's and find that some are sold out. Weird...

releck97 said:   It hasn't started on the East Coast yet, so you may be fine. However, when I reload the page, I can get to the TV's and find that some are sold out. Weird...

Actually the "backdoor" method of going thru the mobile site should work for most...now.

Sears has the clock based off your PC's clock when it should be their home time zone.

respdoc said:   releck97 said:   It hasn't started on the East Coast yet, so you may be fine. However, when I reload the page, I can get to the TV's and find that some are sold out. Weird...

Actually the "backdoor" method of going thru the mobile site should work for most...now.

Can to explain this backdoor method?

drew2money said:   

?

As stated...go thru the mobile site...and log in. Add the items you're looking for into your cart. You can either checkout from there...or as long as you saved the items in your cart...you can go back to the regular site and checkout.

Is this working? I am missing something. I did get an email from Sears earlier. What is on sale now.
Thanks

merkurfan said:   Sears has the clock based off your PC's clock when it should be their home time zone.

Tried reseting my computer clock to CT but it did not show the specials.

shprgrl said:    I am missing something.
Thanks

Yes...reading my posts.

I got a text from Sears saying I could access member only sales now & I'm on west coast time.

respdoc said:   drew2money said:   

?

As stated...go thru the mobile site...and log in. Add the items you're looking for into your cart. You can either checkout from there...or as long as you saved the items in your cart...you can go back to the regular site and checkout.

Which Black Friday items are you seeing at the discounted prices this way? I am logged in through the mobile site and definitely not seeing an easy way to browse door busters.

Skipping 91 Messages...
Another sale tonight 8pm ct

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014