• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
edrucker said:   

Which Black Friday items are you seeing at the discounted prices this way? I am logged in through the mobile site and definitely not seeing an easy way to browse door busters.

Whichever one(s) you want. I picked up the 32'' for $97 as a second bedroom spare. Since I just got my "ready for pickup" email at the stated price...I can confirm it's working.

nutcase said:   Girlfromdublin said:   Logged into my account but am not seeing sale prices. Anyone know the SKU for the 32 inch tv?

I tried that but it is not showing up as a tv on the site. How is Sears still in business?

respdoc said:   edrucker said:   

Which Black Friday items are you seeing at the discounted prices this way? I am logged in through the mobile site and definitely not seeing an easy way to browse door busters.

Whichever one(s) you want. I picked up the 32'' for $97 as a second bedroom spare. Since I just got my "ready for pickup" email at the stated price...I can confirm it's working.

Can you post a link to the item?

I see it now!

SC322Ti

add to cart and price is $97 at checkout. Just got 1

countdown clocks says little over 7 minutes

how come some can see it and I keep getting the count down timer. Sears blows.

are stores open? can we walk in and do a price match to the online??

Ordered the $97 tv thru the mobile site. Ready for pickup email arrived about 8 minutes later.

Thanks! I got one too! Too bad the $299 Toshiba 50" LCD is not on sale today...

TV shows out of stock.

I logged on and now it says that the promo has ended....wth?

what?

How does something sell out before the sale even starts?

nutcase said:   what?

comical…Does anybody ever check these things out before they go live? Sears=epic fail!

people find the backdoor in (the mobile site)

it was over before it started!

I have one in my cart.. but darn it, my card is not working and paypal won't let me use bill me later.

I'll take it! I really wanted to score one of these for my daughter. So very frustrating. I was ready and everything! LOL!

Got mine.

Okay, now it says that I have one in my cart, but it's showing $198.88 like the sale is over. Hrm?

You can have it. problem is, it's my cart. Not sure how I could give it to you

According to their site. the sale IS over. Kinda like the 30 second sale on Rush.

JessicaCPST said:   Okay, now it says that I have one in my cart, but it's showing $198.88 like the sale is over. Hrm?

Go to checkout. It should show the sale price then.

It's too late now, the sale is already over, or so my "We're sorry" page says. Too bad so sad for us I suppose.

Its been years since Sears knew the time of day!!!

I don't think it's over. I just did 2 separate orders for the $97 TV. It's not "over" for me until it's loaded in my truck, of course. But so far so good...

my wife somehow got two, on layaway with a 50 dollar gift card.. How she did it I have NO idea.

WTH am I doing wrong then? I think part of my problem is that I don't have an actual Sears store near me, just those large appliance stores where you can have things delivered? If I put in a much larger city in the search, it shows the TV in my cart, but at $198.88. ??

JessicaCPST said:   WTH am I doing wrong then? I think part of my problem is that I don't have an actual Sears store near me, just those large appliance stores where you can have things delivered? If I put in a much larger city in the search, it shows the TV in my cart, but at $198.88. ??

Go all the way to the checkout page. The sale price should be reflected at that point. It WILL NOT show in your cart until then.

$97 TV OOS in bay area. you will get cancellation email so don't bother.

It won't even let me add it now. It's saying "Item is unavailable to pickup at your store". So, I tried changing stores, and it's telling me there are no stores with it available in Georgia. Seriously? It should not be this hard to give them money for a product.

problem is. Everyone beat you to um. try again Thursday night at the store.

We are still waiting to see if my wifes order goes through or not.

tells me the same thing when i click see more offers it tells me that the time is up for offers

Picked up the $97 32" TV. Sweet!

I did 2 seperate orders, got an email saying they got my orders, one so far has been cancelled for being out of stock & waiting on the other one. I got a Seiki 32" 720 a while ago, it was a Frys PM at $197 and was a great deal. I was getting these for teenage boys, $97 is a fantastic price

It's still showing on the website for me with the advertised $97 price, I just can't buy it because it's not at my local store. Sucks to be me!

I guess it's a good thing they didn't have the BF item I wanted available during this sale anyway, because it wouldn't even let me log in to my SYWR account to access any of the deals. Told me they couldn't process it, but to "try again later" -- sure thing, Sears. In complete agreement with the poster upthread: Sears = epic fail.

Why everyone talked about $97 TV? I saw one (Hitachi 32")there for $79 but out of stock from the very beginning. Is there another one for $97?

not any more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.