• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
I picked up my 32" Seiki today - no problem other than a long wait due to the large number of people coming in to pick up stuff. Got the $5 coupon for the wait.

I got it for a Christmas gift, so I'm not going to open it till then. If you got one and start using it, could you post your impressions of the quality here? I'm not expecting anything great, but if it is total junk, I'll keep shopping for a good price on something better. I found only a few reviews online. Since this will be available for $97 again on BF, posting your reviews will also help people who didn't get in on this deal decide whether to try for it on BF.

Do not buy anything from Sears, their products are cheap and mostly arrive not working or broken. Returning items is a nightmare and you can forget it if you are buying from Sears but thru their so called Marketplace partners who are crooks.

Picked up my tv today and set it up. Not bad for $97 plus 10% back with discover. No issues with cancellation.

My order was cancelled, but I was issued $100 worth of My Rewards Points for my trouble. May have had something to do with the negative feedback I left (via the feedback feature on the Sears homepage) expressing my unhappiness...or maybe it was just my lucky day!

ours was canceled to.... did get the 100 bucks free though. Was going to give the TV as a gift. So the 100 will be tossed in to the gift buying pot. Nothing like free money.

gotta love this time of year

websites which fail...
limited quantity items which run out before everyone who wants one can get one...
threats to contact Attorneys General and other legal-type folk...
people whose *entire* holiday season will be ruined by the cheap thing they didn't even know about 2 weeks ago...

Yes, retailers are never obligated to complete a purchase after confirmation. How silly of people.

I always apply the mindset that it's not a done deal until the item is in my hands. It can be canceled at any time for any reason by the store. I spent that 100 bucks and will be at the store in the am to get my stuff before they change their mind. Again.

Darkhawk31 said:   Yes, retailers are never obligated to complete a purchase after confirmation. How silly of people.

Let me help you back onto the turnip truck. Stuff happens.

Ah yes, the stuff happens argument. It's no wonder Sears sucks so bad.

Another sale tonight 8pm ct

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014