• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Set
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

24 piece for 5$ at WalMart u get these everytime on thanks giving day!

mvkkreddy said:   24 piece for 5$ at WalMart u get these everytime on thanks giving day!

These are the new ones with lids that stay on the bottom for storage. Won't find em much cheaper.

Thanks OP! Ordered 2.

10% CashBack with ShopDiscover.

I bought some of these for my wife last year for Xmas, and they still look brand new (we don't put them in the microwave).
Great product!

theedge103 said:   mvkkreddy said:   24 piece for 5$ at WalMart u get these everytime on thanks giving day!

These are the new ones with lids that stay on the bottom for storage. Won't find em much cheaper.

Thanks OP! Ordered 2.

So are the ones he's talking about yet you gave him red without verifying.... only difference is 6.92 at WalMart for a 28 piece use a coupon from Rubbermaid for 5.92 for 28 piece you do the math

OOS in my store. Great deal though!

And who wants to go shopping at WalMart on black friday?

open box
Disclaimer
Wonder if these come in an open box like in the photo on the site?

Bummer wont let me ship it

shipping is working now

"Now $8.09 Savings applied in cart" before code

mine was $7.28 with code

potvin48 said:   I bought some of these for my wife last year for Xmas, and they still look brand new (we don't put them in the microwave).
Great product!

You bought your wife about $8 worth of plastic bowls for a Christmas present and lived to tell about it?
I only wish!

anyone know if these will intermingle with the kind that don't store at the bottom of the container? i got my set 2 years ago, they are the Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids but the lids click together into a stack.

I think I saw these at Kroger last night 24pc for $9.99

jsta6 said:   shipping is working nowHow did you get shipping to work?

I feel bad for the poor saps who buy this. WalMart Black Friday sale has a set of 28-pc of Rubbermaid containers for $6.92.

Not allowing to ship

Shipping not Free -- Item not $7. I applied the coupon and the price dropped to 13.67, + shipping, for a total of 19.42.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014