• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a portable WD drive (not the bulky Elements line) that's rarely on sale.
Enjoy the holidays and please mark me green if satisfied.

Linky:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006Y5UV4A/...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

WDBBEP0010BBK-NESN
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also on sale at OD:

Your Price: $79.99
After Instant Savings

Prices effective through 11/24/2012

OD link

First I would suggest you read the horror stories the one and two star people have had with this thing. As some pointed out
you almost never get a person who speaks English well enough to even guess at what they are saying. I had a major
issue with Amazon a couple of years ago and the gentleman at my credit card company demanded in a conference call
they get someone on the phone who could be understood. Took quite a while but a hispanic lady with fairly good
English was found and unfortunately did not understand how I could have been shipped two computgers identical and
billed for each. So this went on for a while.....got tg say Bank of America CC folks do have patience. I finally
got a refund minus a restocking fee which I wrote off to Amazons little tricks to make you never complain.

As to this drive. It has very serious heat problems. As the folks in their reviews deduced. It also is being
shipped with hit or miss cables that may work or may not work. They seem to replace them one time and when that
doesn't work they promise another USB3 cable that never arrives.

As to Office Depot I bought a Sony Vaio there that was oviously not brand new as advertised and after six months
of battling it burned up. I might get a ream of paper there but nothing more high tech

Some people take the drive out of the case and put a fan blowing on it.....in this day and age that is a sorry
state of affairs.

Don't turn your holiday buying into Maley's ghost haunting you with computers chained to him instad of bank
ledgers!

I give OP green for trying. If within twenty minutes the case produced a strong odor of hot plastic
Unplug and set it out on the porch till it cools down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014