• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

Spy021's Thread from last week when it was $599

If you bought it then, you can get $50 credit. I used chat, then they had large item rep call me who immediately credited me $50 back.
TV's are the ONLY item that Amazon still has a post-purchase guarantee on.

How the TV Low Price Guarantee Works

We're working hard to make sure our prices are the best around. If we lower our own price within 14 days after we ship your TV, let us know and we'll refund you the difference as well.

You can request a refund for the price difference through the "Found a lower price?" button on your Order Summary page in Your Account.

Member Summary

Panasonic Viera TC-P50U50 50-inch 1080p
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$599 now

Just bought the costco equivalent yesterday in store for $499 plus tax. I think the model number is TS50U54. For $500 you can't beat it! It was $599 on Saturday and I almost pulled the trigger. Went on their website yesterday and it dropped again. No brainier. Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014