• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Deluxe

Basic

You can try for in-store pick up or have it shipped for free.

Good luck!

BTW you can use BB gift cards!

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Wii U Deluxe
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got an email saying it would arrive December 10-17. Anyone else get that?

smiley93 (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 6:27p) |

Got the same email, Dec 10-17

kalifist (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 10:54p) |

in stock on game stop ...those companys are trying to make big sales !!

Pizzero (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 10:34a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Got an order placed, now just have to wait and see if I get a cancellation email.

it worked before when I saw it on SD. I had it in my cart and was at check out but decided to hold off because i'm not sure if i want it. Then I saw this post and decided, ya, why not lemme get one. I tried to do it and it's dead now. Oh well. I'll be curious to see if the ones actually ship.

Just placed my order 5 second ago

iamthejosh said:   it worked before when I saw it on SD. I had it in my cart and was at check out but decided to hold off because i'm not sure if i want it. Then I saw this post and decided, ya, why not lemme get one. I tried to do it and it's dead now. Oh well. I'll be curious to see if the ones actually ship.

What do you mean dead? I just tried the Deluxe again and its not dead.

Ordered and it went through - let's see if it really does get shipped though.

I just ordered a Deluxe and refresh shows you can still add to cart. It's not dead.

I wonder if it ships...and if it does...how to explain to the wife. Have PS3 and XBOX360 and I don't even play them

Put an order in for Deluxe, had RZ credit to burn anyway. Let's see what happens.

I ordered one around 5:30 pm and got "ready for pickup" email just after 7 pm (when they closed today)...

Thanks OP. Is the demand for these really that crazy? Just a quick check of Twin Cities stores shows 3 or 4 that supposedly have them in stock.

From what I read a lot of stores show "in stock" because they have presale reserves on hand but none actually for sale...

I think the flippers aren't going to get rich on these. eBay auctions are ending around $460-$500 for the Deluxe($350 or so after taxes). Assuming shipping is charged to the buyer, after eBay fees that leaves less than $60-$100, minus time and fuel to get the unit(s).

Which means if I can sell 3-4, mine will be free!

Word is that these units are not expected to be in short supply over the next few weeks. Would advise sticking it out and trying to find as MSRP somewhere as opposed to buying off fleabay

Ordered ... Went through ... Waiting for confirmation to pick it up!!

In 4 one. Thanks!

Placed order. Online order status listed as "on hold"...

Thanks OP. Order 2. May get cancelled. But Green for trying and posting.

I'll hold off on buying, will want to see if I can transfer my Wii purchases/Points. Bummer if I can't.

Can someone explain to me why MSRP, even on a new product in hot demand with potentiall low initial supply, is a hot deal? Why isn't this more appropriately located in Deal Discussion?

Because if past performance is any indication, people are banking on demand being higher than supply which would then drive up the cost hence the original Wii craziness where people made a lot of profit flipping (buying them and reselling them on eBay/Craigslist).

Hmmmmm... $475 (AVG. selling price on eBay so it seems for Deluxe) - $45 in eBay/PayPal fees (could be more) - $20 shipping - $25 tax = not nearly good enough of a margin to try a flip. It looks like people on Craigslist are selling them for just over $400. It seems as if the willingness to pay a arbitrage-worthy premium for these just isn't there, at least now - those early sellers that got $550-600 or so did fine, but the party has fizzled out in a hurry.

lousygolfer said:   Can someone explain to me why MSRP, even on a new product in hot demand with potentiall low initial supply, is a hot deal? Why isn't this more appropriately located in Deal Discussion?

Having asked this question about so many other items, maybe I can answer it.

It appears thats there is a set of unwritten criteria for which the mere availability of an item makes many on FW feel it is a hot deal even at full retail. So they vote it up and here it is. Not much to be done about it in the end.

Green for OP, Add To Cart...Gone on both.

lousygolfer said:   Can someone explain to me why MSRP, even on a new product in hot demand with potentiall low initial supply, is a hot deal? Why isn't this more appropriately located in Deal Discussion?

If you are asking why I posted it in Hot Deals here is my explanation. Let's face it...90% of FW members only look in Hot Deals...I'm one of them. If I posted it in deal discussion no one would see the post and eventually someone else WOULD post it in Hot Deals would would result in a repost of the exact same thing. I post in Hot Deals and let the Mods move if they want...

Hey I just checked my account and the one I had shipped has actually shipped! The one I chose in store pickup is still processing.

looks like the deal is DEAD now

I ordered one last night. The status of my order is "on credit hold". Does this just mean that they haven't processed my order yet. bad sign?

mine says credit hold as well, hasn't changed since i put it in last night...will give it some more time and hopefully clear itself up

Mine still has "in process"

I have the same thing Enyin2. I ordered around 11 last night and it still has on hold. How long did it take you to go to "in process" lilstabber?

smiley93 said:   I have the same thing Enyin2. I ordered around 11 last night and it still has on hold. How long did it take you to go to "in process" lilstabber?

Looks like 1 hour:

Select Order# P.O.# Payment Date Created Last Modified Amount Status
Credit card 11/18/12 7:14 PM 11/18/12 8:04 PM $380.61 In Process

Dang, Ive had it on hold for almost 24 hours. hopefully something isnt wrong.

Ordered through the OP link last night. Picked up at Best Buy earlier today. Thanks a bunch OP!!

Mine is still in Process after 24 hours, so probably won't ship. Oh well, I only wanted to play Super Mario Land for WII U

Dont worry guys , they will ship in god we trust !!

O maybe we have to get it Here ... Before they gone !!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-U-Gamer-Bundle-w-Customer...

Wish I could just buy the WalMart bundle. Anyway to cancel BBB order? I only see a reorder option when i check the box in the orders section.

maybe you calling tocustomer service and cancel your order

Skipping 7 Messages...
in stock on game stop ...those companys are trying to make big sales !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014