• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Firefly: The Complete Series Blu Ray (8.80kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

FYI: FIREFLY fans are called Browncoats.

Great price on this series! Thanks OP!

Arrgghh! I just bought this a couple weeks ago! Great deal. *sigh*

What's with all the "nerd alerts"? I think we need to be a bit more judicious with the term.

THANKS OP! You're a big damn hero.

Perfect timing. I had a $10 Reward Zone cert expiring soon and did NOT want to walk in the store.

This is a great gift possibility for a few friends. Just wish their website would go a little quicker. Not sure whether my order went through or not.

Great series. Make sure to watch the follow-on movie - Serenity.

CA2DC said:   Great series. Make sure to watch the follow-on movie - Serenity.

Saw Serenity before Firefly, rated it about a 4.5/10. 6 months later I watched the whole 10 episodes of Firefly, went back and re-watched Serenity, decided it's actually at least an 8/10 flick. Amazing what a bit of character development and plot setting can do.

Thanks OP! Just picked up a copy. Looking forward to a marathon...

The price is nice. In for one. Thanks

$12.99 at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EN71CW/

Shiny!

Sold out? Pick up only and not available in any of my local stores.

I picked one up for some Thanksgiving showings -- $12.99, the listed price on the DVD was $62.99. Suck on that 'Best' Buy.

Can't blame you there. I went in to check out what it was like since I haven't been in a BB store in years and ended up taking a few pics of product prices just for laughs. I don't see myself going back anytime soon to say the least.

FYI this is available again.

If you like Firefly and Serenity then you need to check out the special that Science Channel ran a week or two ago. Might be available on On-Demand or the Science Channel website. Linky to front page: Browncoats Reunion

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014