• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the rosewill power inverter 200 watts continuous 400 watts max inverters on sale. Normal price 59.99 - 10.00 instant - $36 off w/ promo code EMCJJJD26 = 13.99 free shipping.
Now there are lots of inverters out there with a great range of prices. Harbor Freight has an ok one that retails for around 15 or so. This rosewill power inverter includes a usb jack and looks to be much better quality then Harbor Freight. For the price of 13.99 you can't really go wrong. Great for a backup power to charge your cell phones, lap top and other smaller electronics.

Linky to newegg

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

rosewill power inverter 200 watts
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks! in 4 1

The one on Amazon is a good price but its not the exact model. This model has the usb port on it. Otherwise it looks to be the same. If the usb port is not something you want then the Amazon one is probably a better deal.

The same model on Amazon from rosewill is 27.99.

Not so...the one on Amazon does not have USB. Just ordered on the egg.

In for 2 thanks OP

Worried about what other 1/2 egg reviewers commented on the product. They said product is noisy, beeps a lot (surge/overload?), becomes really warm, etc. Anyone here had this before?

Contivity said:   Worried about what other 1/2 egg reviewers commented on the product. They said product is noisy, beeps a lot (surge/overload?), becomes really warm, etc. Anyone here had this before?

Nope, ordered one the last time around and it works quiet when powering a laptop. Tempted to buy another one if that gives you any help.

thanks... It definitely helps. I'll give this one a try myself too then.

EDIT: I don't think I'd use too much load. Mostly to charge my DSLR battery and AA & AAA batteries for the flash.

In for one.

Return Policies

This item is covered by Newegg.com's Limited Replacement Only Return Policy.
Return for refund within: non-refundable
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Be very aware of this- I bought yesterday and saw this on the invoice- NON-REFUNDABLE? What BS- If a product is bad out of the box it's going back for a refund.

Thank OP, I live in Brooklyn and have been buying these types of inverters for several of my friends who lost power for two weeks after Hurricane Sandy but did were lucky enough to have non-flooded cars (and now, thankfully, access to gas). At least, they could then go and charge their laptops. Anyway, I had to buy locally because I felt it was a bit of an emergency and the ones I wound up getting were I think $20, for one outlet, and no USB, at Autozone. The ones I got put a great deal of weight on the port itself, as they didn't have a wire lead. This one looks great for the price and seems much more reliable. Thanks.

perfect timing. My other one needed repair and needed one just for a trip. Great deal.

In41, green for OP! Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014