• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Price=Extra Bucks Sale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here is a very good layout with possible coupons to turn these into money makers:

http://www.iheartcvs.com/2012/11/1118-1121-black-friday-part-1-4...

OP, you may want to add "Money Makers" to your title.

wow. So many free items with instore credit

If making multiple purchases to use EB to buy the next item(s), don't make too many transactions. Employee cards an only be used 5 times in a day without flagging as inappropriate use, and there is some limit on customer cards as well. The reason they care is that employees often keep one card at the register and scan it for everyone who doesn't have a card to keep their register stats up.

Wrong forum and repost.

MEGA REPOST!!!

zmaster has this up already in Black Friday. c'mon, why is everyone giving a blatant repost green??

Do these extrabucks roll?

e.g. If I buy item X and earn $1 extrabuck (EB), can I use that $1EB to immediately buy item Y in the next transaction? Does paying for item B with EB mean I don't earn EB on item Y?

Can I sign up for an extrabucks account in a CVS store and have the account be active right away?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MEGA REPOST!!!

zmaster has this up already in Black Friday. c'mon, why is everyone giving a blatant repost green??

Well, I greened this because I didn't see it in the BF section. This is the weekly ad for CVS, not specifically for BF. If its hidden in BF, then its in the wrong section imo. Sometimes I think there are too many sections in these forums.

EDIT: Also wanted to mention, these specials are valid starting yesterday since this is the weekly ad. All of you who think this should go in the BF section - should EVERY store's weekly ad for this week go in the BF section since BF occurs at the end of this week? That seems crazy to me. This is NOT a BF ad.

wooben said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MEGA REPOST!!!

Well, I greened this because I didn't see it in the BF section. This is the weekly ad for CVS, not specifically for BF. If its hidden in BF, then its in the wrong section imo. Sometimes I think there are too many sections in these forums.

no it's not hidden, and CVS started their BF ad yesterday, broken into two sales, Sun-Weds and then Thu-Sat. Very well posted, even the link to the ad on CVS is there.

No excuses folks, you all should visit the drug/grocery forum more, this has been a Hot Topic for weeks in there and Safety Dance is right, CVS weekly threads don't go in HD anyway.

MISTERCHEAP said:   wooben said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MEGA REPOST!!!

no it's not hidden, and CVS started their BF ad yesterday, broken into two sales, Sun-Weds and then Thu-Sat. Very well posted, even the link to the ad on CVS is there.

No excuses folks, you all should visit the drug/grocery forum more, this has been a Hot Topic for weeks in there and Safety Dance is right, CVS weekly threads don't go in HD anyway.

MC. I've greened and benefitted from many of your deals in the past. Many of them were CVS weekly deals that I saw in HD (not in drug/grocery forum)...

wooben said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   wooben said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MEGA REPOST!!!

MC. I've greened and benefitted from many of your deals in the past. Many of them were CVS weekly deals that I saw in HD (not in drug/grocery forum)...

wooben,

yes, non drug/beauty items are allowed in HD. Like Gift Card/battery deals. Trust me when I tell you the typical weekly sales for CVS are NEVER allowed in HD thruout the year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.