• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE 6 Month Shoprunner Membership (New Members) Unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping - No Credit Card = FREE

https://www.shoprunner.com/free-shipping/cozi-free/

ihaveadeal op sd

Member Summary

Free 6 month ShopRunner membership
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
signed up! thank you!

mbarry55 (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 7:13a) |

daredevil1 (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 11:53p) |

I was prompted for my email address and only offered a 30 day free trial. The page says, "Sorry. This offer is over."

twitchyotter (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 3:51p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No credit card and no Paypal is required.

Free is free!

Thanks OP! That was easy!!

Green for you! You Rule

Thanks op

You can get an extra three months once you log in for 9 months total.

Thanks Dude.....as someone said You RULE

I already have a Shoprunner trial account but I signed up my mom haha and put the address as mine so when my trial is up I won't be paying.

Thanks OP!

namlook said:   You can get an extra three months once you log in for 9 months total.

Hmm... I only got 6 months.

>>Your membership will automatically renew on 5/19/2013.

namlook said:   You can get an extra three months once you log in for 9 months total.

Thanks got 9 months aswell on 1 acct, while did not activate on another acct as I did not want to share my email with Shoprunner.
Thanks OP.

For those looking for 9 months, when u sig-in, on the centre of the homepage there is a little tab saying "ACTIVATE" for extra 90 days. Whe u click that, asks if u want to share that email with Shoprunner (something like that), once u authorize the membership is extended to another 3 months making a total of 9 months from now.

For extra 3 months, signing up with Shoprunner Central - Terms of Use:

Shoprunner CENTRAL BENEFIT. Shoprunner members have the option of using our Shoprunner Central Service, in which we collect and store your email address and your emails relating to order confirmations, shipping notices, receipts, promotions and other shopping-related emails. Please see our privacy policy., the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference, for more details of how we use your information
1. ACCOUNT CREATION In order to use the Shoprunner Central Service, you must register your email account with Shoprunner and provide certain information about yourself as prompted. You may remove our access to your email account at any time by following the instructions in the Privacy Policy . Shoprunner may suspend or terminate your use of the Services in accordance with Section 12.
2. ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITIES. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your email acount. You agree to immediately notify Shoprunner of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your email account or any other breach of security. Shoprunner cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.

Thanks OP!

Green for you. Really a nice deal for me. Thanks OP!

MysteriousGirl said:   namlook said:   You can get an extra three months once you log in for 9 months total.

Thanks got 9 months aswell on 1 acct, while did not activate on another acct as I did not want to share my email with Shoprunner.
Thanks OP.

For those looking for 9 months, when u sig-in, on the centre of the homepage there is a little tab saying "ACTIVATE" for extra 90 days. Whe u click that, asks if u want to share that email with Shoprunner (something like that), once u authorize the membership is extended to another 3 months making a total of 9 months from now.

Is that always available for new members that sign up or is it only for this promo?

It's been there for a while. You'll get 3 more months as long as the Shoprunner account and the email address haven't signed up for Shoprunner Central.

You have to have a Yahoo or Gmail e-mail account to get the xtra 3 months.

Shoprunner Central automatically organizes receipts stored in Gmail or Yahoo Mail.

This is really great.

So happy to find this deal which is useful to me. Nice price.

Not wanting to sound like a dolt, but what websites use Shoprunner? I honestly don't think I have ever purchased anything from a website that offered Shoprunner, so I have never joined before.

2 days hipping from select e-tailers. I have used it for a while on a free subscription and pretty good for stuff not on prime

Sonofspam said:   Not wanting to sound like a dolt, but what websites use Shoprunner? I honestly don't think I have ever purchased anything from a website that offered Shoprunner, so I have never joined before.

A lot of people use it for free Domino's pizza delivery but I have used it more for shipments from Newegg.com and drugstore.com.

Full list of shoprunner websites

The field names are not loading for me. I can only see the boxes, not the fields. Dang it..

Awesome deal!! Thanks OP.

Shoprunner is great. Not only can you get free shipping (ya I know Newegg has free shipping on lots of items) but the great thing is it also allows you to print free return labels so you can ship items back without charge. I love it. I use it at eBags, EMS, Newegg, drugstore.com, lord and taylor, etc.

Nice, saved me shipping on a Fathead. (not for myself of course )

toysrus Shoprunner excludes video game accessories. W The ?

thanks op.

Thank you OP! Looking forward to using this for the holidays!

Thanks BB

This appears to be for new members only.

ablang said:   This appears to be for new members only.

Use a different e-mail address and it will work.

Thanks op

I signed up using my Gmail account and only got 6-months

tomsharky13 said:   You have to have a Yahoo or Gmail e-mail account to get the xtra 3 months.

Shoprunner Central automatically organizes receipts stored in Gmail or Yahoo Mail.

Thanks for this!! Simply awesome

FOUND IT

perfect for free pizza delivery

awesome +green

Ty. Nice Deal

awesome deal. thanks.

Great deal! Signed up. Thank you!

Skipping 16 Messages...
I was prompted for my email address and only offered a 30 day free trial. The page says, "Sorry. This offer is over."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.