• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Sonofspam said:   Not wanting to sound like a dolt, but what websites use Shoprunner? I honestly don't think I have ever purchased anything from a website that offered Shoprunner, so I have never joined before.

When you looked on their website what stores did you see listed?

if some is worried about security and does not want to give their mail yahoo/gmail email access..just make a new one and add that one it still gives you 3 month extra membership absolutely worth it (it takes 2 min to sign up for new gmail id)

Awesome deal.

You rock, BB!

Thx OP! Got to use my Yahoo email now.

Thanks signed up and got 90 days...

Duh.. it is for only 30 days.

Bad deal.... a waist of time for only a thirty day trial.

Got 6 months. Thanks, OP!

Shoprunner is handy for the sites it works on. I have used it at Toys R Us, American Eagle / Aerie, PETsMART, etc.. I still have a free year active. Wish I could stack this on and extend it, but I don't think I can. Thanks for the deal though!

They are great and easy!

Thanks a ton, OP!!

Sweet. 4 more free mos. Haven't used it for anything except batteries from toys r us...but still cool.

Central feature is sort of neat, but can't see myself using it instead of just searching my gmail for it.

signed up! thank you!

I was prompted for my email address and only offered a 30 day free trial. The page says, "Sorry. This offer is over."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.