• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Buy any 3 Starbucks or Tazo® grocery items, get a $5 Starbucks card
Disclaimer
To get your $5 Starbucks Card

Save original grocery register receipt and UPC codes from purchased products.
Go to Starbucks.com/holidayoffer to complete official form.
Receive your Card within 6-8 weeks or Starbucks eGift in 2-3 weeks.

Official terms and rules here

Offer valid 11/16 - 12/31

The Starbucks Holiday Offer is open only to legal U.S./D.C. residents who are at least 13 years old at the time of participation. The Offer "Purchase Period" starts 11/16/12 at 12:00 AM ET and ends 12/31/12 11:59:59 PM ET or while supplies of qualifying products last. The "Redemption Period" starts 11/16/12 at 12:00 AM ET and ends 1/31/13 at 11:59:59 PM ET. During the Redemption Period, customers who make a "Qualifying Purchase" during the Purchase Period will have an opportunity to receive one (1) $5.00 Starbucks retail store gift card (either an eGift Card or a Starbucks Card). A "Qualifying Purchase" is a purchase of three or more qualifying products from a participating retailer during the Purchase Period. Qualifying products include: Starbucks® coffee (10 oz or larger), Starbucks® K-Cup® pack, Tazo® K-Cup® pack, Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew (excluding 3-pack), Starbucks Frappuccino® Chilled Coffee Drink (4-pack), Starbucks Doubleshot® Espresso (4-pack), Tazo® Tea Filterbags, and Tazo® Tea Latte Concentrates. The Qualifying Purchase must be a single transaction and must occur on or before December 31, 2012. Offer not valid at Starbucks stores. For complete Offer details and Terms and Conditions go to www.starbucks.com/holidayoffer. Sponsor: Starbucks Corporation, 2401 Utah Ave. South Seattle, WA 98134.

Member Summary

Starbucks - We'll treat you to a $5 Starbucks Card or eGift this season
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Requires buying 3 qualifying products.
Might want to add something in title

Heck yeah! Just bought three packages of coffee at Target yesterday. On sale for $7.29 and WYB three, you get a $5 target GC. Plus 5% red card discount and this, seems like a decent deal. Thanks OP!

anyone have any links to Starbucks grocery coupons?
Thanks

Too bad it doesn't include the Refreshe drinks. They are free (limit 1) after ECB at CVS until Wednesday.

safeway had advertisement at tea selection: Buy $7 Starbucks product: Tazo tea or coffee + $15 Starbucks gift card you get $5 off yours next shopping at safeway.

Has anyone received their rebate via ecard yet? It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks. I submitted my form on 12/9, but haven't received anything yet.

kimi said:   Has anyone received their rebate via ecard yet? It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks. I submitted my form on 12/9, but haven't received anything yet.

The promotion was thru 12/31 so I would give it a week more.

kimi said:   Has anyone received their rebate via ecard yet? It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks. I submitted my form on 12/9, but haven't received anything yet.

I submitted 11/19, received a confirmation email 11/30, received the ecard on 12/5. I'm sure they're backlogged now.

dougneb said:   kimi said:   Has anyone received their rebate via ecard yet? It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks. I submitted my form on 12/9, but haven't received anything yet.

I submitted 11/19, received a confirmation email 11/30, received the ecard on 12/5. I'm sure they're backlogged now.

It is always best to reach them by phone, they are really busy at year end so takes forever to get back on emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014