20. Someday Never Comes

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Creedence Clearwater Revival -Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

During their heyday Creedence had a string of excellent albums that are worth investigating in their own right but if you are just looking for one disc this is the kind of collection that puts most "Greatest Hits" offerings to shame. If you don't already have it, for $3.99 it's a steal.

Nally said:   During their heyday Creedence had a string of excellent albums that are worth investigating in their own right but if you are just looking for one disc this is the kind of collection that puts most "Greatest Hits" offerings to shame. If you don't already have it, for $3.99 it's a steal.Concur. Plus Grapevine is eleven minutes long. It's like singer went across the street for a sandwich and then came back to finish the song.

Oh, thanks for taking time to share this deals list.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014