• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Foscam Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. The deal works well for me. Thx

I have one of these Foscam cameras, looks like the same model. I paid about $90 for it a year and a half ago. The color is not great (I can just about guarantee the photos on that brochure were NOT taken with one of these cameras) and the audio over the camera is basically unusable on mine due to the amount of static. IIRC, there was info floating around about upgrading the firmware to address the audio issue, but it made no noticeable difference for mine.

Overall the camera does what I need it to, though, and I don't know of any other wifi PTZ cams near this price range. I actually might pick up a second one at this price. Thanks Butcherboy.

Good price...dumb question though...I don't see anything mentioned about this being an outdoor camera, so I assume it can't handle the elements, especially in Michigan? If not, I could probably mount it in a porch...assuiming there is no temperature range it needs to stay within?

Only about $5 less than Amazon price for me with shipping and sales tax in FL (I guess 1SaleADay is in FL).

I have two of these cams, GREAT... I would NOT buy from this company with YOUR money... read related topic about scam websites.. that said, bought mine, direct from Foscam, no tax for me ( please read fine print, MUST buy from an authorized dealer, etc to qualify for warrenty/support, etc, etc.. Save money on your latte, not here, the newer cams are So much nicer ( my son has older one, told me how much better mine are...)
Good Luck! happy Thanksgiving to all Americans!

No warranty unless you buy from Foscam.

Redw000d said:   I have two of these cams, GREAT... I would NOT buy from this company with YOUR money... read related topic about scam websites.. that said, bought mine, direct from Foscam, no tax for me ( please read fine print, MUST buy from an authorized dealer, etc to qualify for warrenty/support, etc, etc.. Save money on your latte, not here, the newer cams are So much nicer ( my son has older one, told me how much better mine are...)

dtatha said:   No warranty unless you buy from Foscam.

Not true.

http://foscam.us/where-to-buy.html

And one Sale A Day is an authorized reseller. You will get full warranty and support.

Redw000d said:   I have two of these cams, GREAT... I would NOT buy from this company with YOUR money... read related topic about scam websites.. that said, bought mine, direct from Foscam, no tax for me ( please read fine print, MUST buy from an authorized dealer, etc to qualify for warrenty/support, etc, etc.. Save money on your latte, not here, the newer cams are So much nicer ( my son has older one, told me how much better mine are...)

Even if your warranty/support info is correct, paying 200% above the deal, just for warranty on 50$ product does not make sense.

thanks Butcherboy! I bought me 2 just now and saved some $$$ !! thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014