• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dyson DC41
Disclaimer
I didn't see any posts, so I'm going to assume this hasn't been mentioned yet.

Target.com has the Dyson DC41 multi floor upright vacuum for sale at $549.00 plus $150 off with checkout coupon code TGTWP5C3. This brings the price down to $399.00 plus tax with free shipping. I live in Oregon and I'm a Red Card debit card holder, so I get 5% off, so that brings it down to $379.05 with no sales tax plus free shipping. And to top that off, I threw in a Target pharmacy rewards online coupon code and got another 5% off, so that brought it down to $360.10. Just put in an order for one.

Linky below:

http://www.target.com/p/dyson-dc41-multi-floor-upright-vacuum/-/A-13977930

Promo specifics:

Save $150 with code TGTWP5C3
Enter promotion code TGTWP5C3 at checkout to save $150 on the Dyson DC41 Multi Floor Vacuum. Discount applied at Checkout with valid promotion code. Not valid on previous orders. While supplies last. Offer expires 11/21/12 at 11:59 PM EST.

Ships free
Free Standard Shipping only to the 48 Contiguous United States. Valid on Standard and To the Door Shipping only. Not valid on previous orders. Offer expires 11/24/12 at 11:59 PM EST.

Free shipping when you spend $50
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $50 or more of eligible items across all categories. Look for the "Free Shipping When You Spend $50" logo on eligible items. Some exclusions apply. Items that are not eligible are subject to shipping charges. $50 purchase is based on eligible merchandise subtotal. Items that are not eligible, GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax and shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only. Not valid on previous orders.

Member Summary

Dyson DC41 Vacuum
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just to add, once you go to Dyson, you never go back. I already have one. This same Target exclusive red model. Best vacuum you can get, hands down. You know those corner spots you can't get? Well, this one gets it. And more.

Thanks for taking time to share this deal. But it dosn't seem to useful tome. Thanks anyhow.

This coupon is also available via their mobile coupons for in-store use.

Kohl's has it for $382 after 15% off code plus quite a bit of Kohl's Cash.
($15 Kohl's cash for every $50)

Thanks for the Kohl's update! I picked it up online there.

I got free shipping, and added a bit of filler to get 120.00 back in Kohl's cash. The price states On Sale at the Kohl's website at $562.48, but the price will drop to 449.98 BEFORE the 15% coupon. Add the coupon to get the price down to 382.48

So 382.48 for the Vac, and $120.00 in Kohls cash!

Pretty sweet.

Thanks again!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014