Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge $9.89 with free store pickup

Proceed to checkout for final price

Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge

$9.89 with code OFFERS10

free store pickup

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_083W036803611000P?sid=

SD

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Digital Tire Gauge (13.73kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS in my area. shipping is $6.

WTF, again three times with these things Kmart twice(none within 100 miles) and none available to ship...Sears cancelled my last order. Jesus, Sears is trying to lose my business.

Not to TC, but who on earth needs this? Is it really so hard to read the old fashioned pencil style tire gauge? Is reading a digital display really any better than a printed number on a plastic rod?

bachrach44 said:   Not to TC, but who on earth needs this? Is it really so hard to read the old fashioned pencil style tire gauge? Is reading a digital display really any better than a printed number on a plastic rod?
I hear you there grandpa, but what happened to me was I went to check a tire and BOTH of my digital gauges had dead batteries. I'm considering this, but hope to find something even cheaper and more reliable.

bachrach44 said:   Not to TC, but who on earth needs this? Is it really so hard to read the old fashioned pencil style tire gauge? Is reading a digital display really any better than a printed number on a plastic rod?

The pencil ones are not that accurate. I had a really nice, and calibrated unit, when I was a auto tech. Many of the pencil ones were off by 3-6psi when I tested them.

I also got a digital one before but it was bad. It was a cheap eBay one but I thought it be better than the cheap pencil ones, was wrong on that.
IMO a good analog one (think $6-15 range) is best bang for the buck.

Anyone got one of these yet? Does it work well? I like the idea of digital but only as good as the guts inside.

Marlin1975 said:   bachrach44 said:   Not to TC, but who on earth needs this? Is it really so hard to read the old fashioned pencil style tire gauge? Is reading a digital display really any better than a printed number on a plastic rod?

The pencil ones are not that accurate. I had a really nice, and calibrated unit, when I was a auto tech. Many of the pencil ones were off by 3-6psi when I tested them.

I also got a digital one before but it was bad. It was a cheap eBay one but I thought it be better than the cheap pencil ones, was wrong on that.
IMO a good analog one (think $6-15 range) is best bang for the buck.

Anyone got one of these yet? Does it work well? I like the idea of digital but only as good as the guts inside.

Here are some reviews over @ Sears
http://community.craftsman.com/Craftsman-Programmable-Digital-Ti...

thanks! now it's free shipping SYWR too!! need to enter code at check out to see price

monvivant said:   thanks! now it's free shipping SYWR too!! need to enter code at check out to see price

sure that's not free shipping for $50 order? I went all the way to the end and it still show shipping is $6.

appears you can get the low price for qty 3...when you try to add more, the price starts jumping in increments of more than $10.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014