• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see it posted:

Text

Member Summary

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Best Buy assign this to the "Horror" genre.

so close to the $35 WalMart deal from last year. I almost want to pull the trigger, but I have a feeling it'll hit 35 or even lower during the shopping season.

I pulled the trigger since I'm in an Amazon-taxed state, but Amazon will be having this as a lightning deal on Tuesday at 8:20 AM PT for the same price.

lakrzfan said:   I pulled the trigger since I'm in an Amazon-taxed state, but Amazon will be having this as a lightning deal on Tuesday at 8:20 AM PT for the same price.

thanks for the heads up. I am not in Amazon taxed state, so it'll be better if I hold off. If I can get it at 39.99 flat, I may consider it.

Is this the one with hard print pictures of the characters? The one selling @ WBShop for $65? Please anyone knew?

Is the digital copy still available with this? I read on some that it expired Jun 2012 this year

Thanks

For anyone who wants just the EE movies on BD and not the 9 DVD's of bonus material in this set, WalMart has them individually for $10 each.

EDIT: Correction, Target is selling the movie only EE, not WalMart.

Raven69 said:   For anyone who wants just the EE movies on BD and not the 9 DVD's of bonus material in this set, WalMart has them individually for $10 each.

As does Target.

definitely worth getting... thanks for sharing

And for those who don't need the Blu-Ray versions and plan to see the Hobbit in December, WalMart has the extended DVDs w/Hobbit Movie Money available for presale at 7.50 each.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1234870/

Tolken said:   Raven69 said:   For anyone who wants just the EE movies on BD and not the 9 DVD's of bonus material in this set, WalMart has them individually for $10 each.

As does Target.

Sorry, I meant Target. They're only sold at Target through 1/14/2013 then every store will have them.

In for one. Thanks

I'm in for one. If you are worried about a cheaper price showing up later bestbuy will price match the difference.

bestbuy website having trouble. tried PC and mac and three different browsers. Can't add anything to cart. anyone else having trouble?

4Rugal, I was just able to purchase a copy. Give it a try again.

Thanks OP! My son was looking for this for Christmas.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014