Newegg pre-black friday sale up

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Some warm items though may get hotter with their actual BF deals.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Newegg Pre-Black Friday
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

CORSAIR PSU seems to be the only HOT item to me. but I'll skip and wait for FRYS.

Corsair Obsidian 550D ATX Tower case for $89.99 AR/AC also looks pretty good. Coupon code: EMCJJJH34

Some decent prices on Z77 motherboards, for anyone that got in on the i5 2500k from Microcenter the other day.

Nothing to look at until the ultra secret BF deals comes out

sansa clip sold out

Decent price on the Foxcomm bare bones.

Thanks for sharing OP, is it just me or are the retail prices for those swiss watches wayyy inflated? "$1,150.00 Your Price: $98.99"

Good deal. cool!

Joe2836 said:   sansa clip sold out

should be $14.99 if they are out of stock, or better yet free

I jumped on this ONKYO TX-NR717 7.2-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver for $489.99. Smoking deal, IMO. HDMI 8 in/2 out
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882120205

kenbenobi said:   I jumped on this ONKYO TX-NR717 7.2-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver for $489.99. Smoking deal, IMO. HDMI 8 in/2 out

Same price at Amazon as well.

Why go for the NR717 vs the NR616 ($150 cheaper)?

Amazon seems to be ninja'ing a lot of their prices to match.

xjagox said:   kenbenobi said:   I jumped on this ONKYO TX-NR717 7.2-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver for $489.99. Smoking deal, IMO. HDMI 8 in/2 out

Take a closer look at the reviews and you'll wonder why you'd want either.

Get a BLuRay player on your own, and buy a Logitech Z-906....

misch said:   The Onkyo HT-S5500 "Home Theater In A Box" for $339.99 AC looks pretty good. Coupon code: EMCJJJH25

The 717 is a great receiver! Great reviews on Amazon and TestFreaks.com. I'm hoping the 818 goes down under $750. MultEQ XT32 Audyssey room calibration is supposed to sound SICK!

SpuTTer916 said:   Amazon seems to be ninja'ing a lot of their prices to match.

They are. I just checked price history on the HAF X in response to the TigerDirect pre-BF ad and they're lowering to match.

the Saeco Espresso machine is a great deal at $179. i purchased the same machine in 2008 for $149...and it STILL makes a great crema as well as foam. highly recommended machine.

staindrocks said:   xjagox said:   kenbenobi said:   I jumped on this ONKYO TX-NR717 7.2-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver for $489.99. Smoking deal, IMO. HDMI 8 in/2 out

Take a closer look at the reviews and you'll wonder why you'd want either.

Exactly. Both of them only come with basic Audessy 2EQ room calibration which does not equalize the subwoofer

got 1 Samsung Galaxy 299$ decent deal !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.