• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-Black Friday sale starts Monday on PETsMART.com where select web-only products will be discounted 75% until Nov. 21.

Armakat Pet Tree Condo for $32.49 (regular price $129.99). Free shipping on $49+

Information from PETsMART's Facebook page. No information on when the sale begins.

PetSmart
See PetSmart coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cat Tree
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I saw on Petsmarts FB page, someone posted about a deal on Amazon for a similar kitty condo. Price is $97 but it drops t... (more)

manderson660 (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 3:00p) |

Grabbed one. Thanks!!

mkdevo (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 3:15p) |

No more 50% off at Amazon. I had it in my cart but was waiting. Didn't need it at that price, anyway.

billrubin (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:43p) |

Staff Summary
  • PetSmart Coupons:
    EXTRA714
    5% off any order (expires 7/13/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It looks like they are listing items one at a time, and possibly one per day. Might be worth keeping an eye on. Currently they have pet stairs for your bed for $27.50 instead of $109.99.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12925439&kw=...

its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

I guess I am missing something, are they only listing one item that can be bought even though says available till Nov 20th? I def was looking at the cat condo deal? Or is it rotating all day long? Strange way to do it

Right now it's these Solvit Extra Large PupSTEP™ Wood Stairs for $27.50 plus S&H.

there are various coupon codes $3/10, $4/15, $5/30 you can use to make all these deals cheaper.

+ 15% shop discover too

www.petsmart.com

$3 off $10 BDAY11CAT12

$4 off $15 BDAY11DOG12

exp 11/25

you'll have to google a $5/30 code, don't have it to post.

cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

and how do you know that is when it will be? Has that deal come and gone, or is that speculation?

Mickie3 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

and how do you know that is when it will be? Has that deal come and gone, or is that speculation?

the cat condo has come and gone...

cnvrtble98 said:   Mickie3 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

sheesh!!!!! THANKS for the info.

How long is each 'deal' lasting? I'm wondering why something goes on sale at 2am in the US when a majority are sleeping?

megachacker said:   How long is each 'deal' lasting? I'm wondering why something goes on sale at 2am in the US when a majority are sleeping?

"Deal of the day" is how its phrased, but on sale for less than a day? That sux and seems like PS is playing games that is "interesting."

MISTERCHEAP said:   there are various coupon codes $3/10, $4/15, $5/30 you can use to make all these deals cheaper.

+ 15% shop discover too

www.petsmart.com

$3 off $10 BDAY11CAT12

$4 off $15 BDAY11DOG12

exp 11/25

you'll have to google a $5/30 code, don't have it to post.

$5 OFF $30 SITEWIDE + FREE SHIPPING
PET11PERKS12

Anything for a Bunny bachelor pad ??

cnvrtble98 said:   Mickie3 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

The cat condo has not come and gone, AFAIK. It was not available at 3am EST.

ETA: It will be tomorrow's Deal of the Day.

Bluefw said:   cnvrtble98 said:   Mickie3 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   its just like PETsMART to post something like the cat condo deal at 3am eastern time...

The cat condo has not come and gone, AFAIK. It was not available at 3am EST.

Cool, is it one per person or any restrictions, anyone know....

Bluefw said:   The cat condo has not come and gone, AFAIK. It was not available at 3am EST.

At 3am EST?

billrubin said:   Bluefw said:   The cat condo has not come and gone, AFAIK. It was not available at 3am EST.

At 3am EST?

It was supposed to be tomorrow at 9am EST, but according to PETsMART's facebook page, they posted it today because they sold out of today's sale item. It may not be back tomorrow.

dvdjunkee said:   billrubin said:   Bluefw said:   The cat condo has not come and gone, AFAIK. It was not available at 3am EST.

At 3am EST?

It was supposed to be tomorrow at 9am EST, but according to PETsMART's facebook page, they posted it today because they sold out of today's sale item. It may not be back tomorrow.

Say what? The pet steps are still available as they were all day Monday.

Misinformation abounds.

Mickie3 said:   

Misinformation abounds.
Well, there are people who posted on their FB page that they got it for the sale price, so clearly it was on sale at some point. It's not now. They still have the dog house (which doesn't even seem to be discounted now).

billrubin said:   Mickie3 said:   

Misinformation abounds.
Well, there are people who posted on their FB page that they got it for the sale price, so clearly it was on sale at some point. It's not now. They still have the dog house (which doesn't even seem to be discounted now).

and there are those on FB who claim to have seen Yeti...... so much for that, sounds like an urban legend to me.

Mickie3 said:   billrubin said:   Mickie3 said:   

Misinformation abounds.

and there are those on FB who claim to have seen Yeti...... so much for that, sounds like an urban legend to me.

PETsMART themselves are the ones that said the condo was put on sale yesterday. Take that for what it's worth.

PETsMART
14 hours ago
Today’s daily deal was such a popular item that we sold out in a few hours! We wanted to let our Facebook fans be the first to know that tomorrow’s web-only daily deal, the Armarkat Pet Tree Condo, is now on sale early at 75% off! Get it while it’s still available, and don’t forget to check back on Wednesday for a new daily deal on PETsMART.com.

mkdevo said:   PETsMART
14 hours ago
Today’s daily deal was such a popular item that we sold out in a few hours! We wanted to let our Facebook fans be the first to know that tomorrow’s web-only daily deal, the Armarkat Pet Tree Condo, is now on sale early at 75% off! Get it while it’s still available, and don’t forget to check back on Wednesday for a new daily deal on PETsMART.com.

Hmmmm.... just checked and the cat trees are available at full price, but no mention at their site of the 75% discount. WTH?

Mickie3 said:   mkdevo said:   PETsMART
14 hours ago

Hmmmm.... just checked and the cat trees are available at full price, but no mention at their site of the 75% discount. WTH?

Right, that post was 14 hours ago.

If you look at their facebook page, there's a ton of pissed off people because they said it'd be available at 8am ET today, and instead put it for sale around 6:30pm ET last night.

mkdevo said:   Mickie3 said:   mkdevo said:   PETsMART
14 hours ago

Right, that post was 14 hours ago.

If you look at their facebook page, there's a ton of pissed off people because they said it'd be available at 8am ET today, and instead put it for sale around 6:30pm ET last night.

Thanks, was wondering what was going on. Still, it makes PS look kind of weird, selling out the "sale items" and having them available at full price. Oh, well, will give up on them and just build more cat trees for the shelter.

I smell BS and not from my dog. I am in ET and repeatedly checked the website after work and through the evening last night as I was waiting on the cat tree and was not aware it was to be posted this AM. Unless it sold extremely quickly between my checks, PETsMART is full of doggie doo.

If they are offering a handul of items at the sale price, they should market them that way.

I just noticed the sale banner is now gone from their website. Looks like they realize how bad they screwed up. MAybe I'm petty, but this kind of thing bugs me and i will shop Petco this holiday season..

assman said:   I smell BS and not from my dog. I am in ET and repeatedly checked the website after work and through the evening last night as I was waiting on the cat tree and was not aware it was to be posted this AM. Unless it sold extremely quickly between my checks, PETsMART is full of doggie doo.

If they are offering a handul of items at the sale price, they should market them that way.

I just noticed the sale banner is now gone from their website. Looks like they realize how bad they screwed up. MAybe I'm petty, but this kind of thing bugs me and i will shop Petco this holiday season..

That was kind of my feeling as well. Unless they had 100 and only 5 were included in the sale, why would they have them in stock for full price, but not for the advertised sale price? Makes no sense to me, and like you, kind of POs me. Their "sales" have been getting worse, now everyday prices at Wally's, Meijers, etc. are lower than PS's sale prices, so cutting them out and going to Petco, etc. is a no-brainer at this point.

Those inconsiderate bastards.

assman said:   I smell BS and not from my dog. I am in ET and repeatedly checked the website after work and through the evening last night as I was waiting on the cat tree and was not aware it was to be posted this AM. Unless it sold extremely quickly between my checks, PETsMART is full of doggie doo.

FWIW, what I got out of browsing the facebook discussion was that there was no indication on the product page, and that you didn't see the discount until adding it to cart.

I was able to order yesterday late afternoon/early evening, it actually was on sale for quite abit of time before they ran out or pulled it. I received the shipping confirmation this morning. I actually saw their post through my FB page, it came up and offered it for sale at the discounted price stated as one poster already posted, they sold out of something else so they were running the special for the cat condo. When I clicked through the link and put it in the cart, it was at the discounted price, added a few items for free shipping and checked out. I read about alot of people having problems in the later part of the promo but many people did get in on the deal. There was not a limit on it (like one per person)

The handled the cat tree sale poorly. I contacted them via email regarding this and the response didn't address the problems at all. One thing that was said in the reply email was that the cat tree was sold out "in minutes."

A different sale has pet beds and other items up to 50% off.
KONG ® Pet Bed KONG ® Pet Bed Price: Was $59.99 Now: $29.99
Top Paw ™ Memory Foam Pet Bed Top Paw ™ Memory Foam Pet Bed Price: Was $79.99 Now: $39.99
Top Paw ® Anti-Microbial Pillow Bed Top Paw ® Anti-Microbial Pillow Bed Price: Was $44.99 Now: $22.49
http://www.petsmart.com/sale.jsp?&ab=sitewide_celebratesavings

I saw on Petsmarts FB page, someone posted about a deal on Amazon for a similar kitty condo. Price is $97 but it drops to $48 when you put it in your cart, looks even nicer than the PETsMART one. Don't forget to use the $5 off $25 deal for Amazon, too!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BYQ16O/

manderson660 said:   I saw on Petsmarts FB page, someone posted about a deal on Amazon for a similar kitty condo. Price is $97 but it drops to $48 when you put it in your cart, looks even nicer than the PETsMART one. Don't forget to use the $5 off $25 deal for Amazon, too!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BYQ16O/

Grabbed one. Thanks!!

No more 50% off at Amazon. I had it in my cart but was waiting. Didn't need it at that price, anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014