• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great Deal especially when it's a 512 SSD. It's a deal when these laptops are rarely discounted - normally 2799.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MC976LL-15-4-Inch-Display/dp...

Screen Size 15.4 inches
Max Screen Resolution 2880x1800 pixels
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Hard Drive 512 GB
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Expand
Other Technical Details
Brand Name Apple
Item model number MC976LL/A
Hardware Platform Mac
Operating System Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
Item Weight: 8.3 pounds
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Count 1
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Flash Memory Size 512
Hard Drive Interface Solid State

Member Summary

MacBook Pro MC976LL/A
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wish it was a 16GB ram config, since the ram is not upgradeable. unfortunately, apple only makes 8gb configs available to resellers.

Done - thanks.

Great find. The deal works well for me. Thx

Man, these are great laptops, but not for that price!!!! Apple will be hurting next year if they do not fix their price structure. But a great laptop nevertheless, just not at that price point!

my 2 cents.

My Macbook pro is the best computer ive owned, but it is a big price. Ive had it for about 2 years now and had an imac for about 5 before that. But i do love my Macbook Pro, its just such a big price.

MacMall and bhphotovideo are the only places I know that offer 16gb ram options.

I love how a Mac "deal" is $2500 !!!!!!

Does this include the FREE screen burn-in that the last generation of retina MBP displays had?

This will go well with my Rolls Royce's bluetooth integrater, thanks OP.

Price is back up now.

I got one of those from work. Retina display doesn't work well with bootcamp Windows though and the laptop overheats very much.

KatieDonut said:   I got one of those from work. Retina display doesn't work well with bootcamp Windows though and the laptop overheats very much.

??? I got one from work, and the Retina works better in bootcamp Windows. It's the only way to get native 2880 x 1800 resolution. Also, the battery life under Mac is worse than under BC Windows. Look at the Cult of Mac forums regarding the Mountain Lion bug, that's supposed to be fixed at a future update.

Darn, I missed out on spending 2500 on a laptop.Maybe in another life.

Why is there a CBS logo on the bottom of this page? Figures they're behind this. Are they afraid someone might lol & they won't be there to stomp it out?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014