• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Take 20% off one regular-priced item with coupon at Toys "R" Us or Babies "R" Us in-store purchase only.

Exp. 11-21-2012.

We Price Match Everything

Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us will match competitor store pricing on ALL products in our store! Additionally, we’ll also match online prices for
all identical items or models of baby gear merchandise from selected national competitors. Certain exclusions apply.

Here are the guidelines:

1. Valid for in-store purchases only.
2. We will match all competitor store advertised prices.
3. Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised (e.g., brand, color, size).
4. The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase.
5. Prices are matched after deducting any Toys”R”Us and/or Babies”R”Us coupon savings and other offers from our price.
6. Price match is given at the time of purchase or within 7 days of purchase date with a valid receipt.

Coupon Excludes

Baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, Ameda, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, ERGObaby, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motorola, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, robeez, Thyme Maternity, Tommee Tippee, battery-operated ride-on vehicles, bikes, scooters, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO Schwarz toys, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. One coupon per guest. Not valid with any other “R”Us offer for same item, on prior purchases or at Macy’s Express. Must be surrendered at time of purchase. Value is forfeited if item is returned. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢.

Member Summary

Coupon (98.80kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

can i buy ps3, and get 20% off of Wii console?

ziba said:   can i buy ps3, and get 20% off of Wii console?

You should be able to use the coupon on anything not listed in the exclusions... at the descretion of each individual store manager.

ziba said:   can i buy ps3, and get 20% off of Wii console?

excludes video game hardware

With all the exceptions, what is left that's worth buying with the coupon?

macosx said:   With all the exceptions, what is left that's worth buying with the coupon?

Exactly.... I second this.

This coupon is useless unless you buy some small dollar items.....

I have been waiting for a while to buy one Britax convertible car seat.... all these coupons exludes Britax.

HiFideal said:   macosx said:   With all the exceptions, what is left that's worth buying with the coupon?

Exactly.... I second this.

This coupon is useless unless you buy some small dollar items.....

I have been waiting for a while to buy one Britax convertible car seat.... all these coupons exludes Britax.

Go to Bed Bath and Beyond. They will do a special order for you, and you can use their 20% coupon. In SOME (YMMV) cases they will even pricematch an online retailer before they use the 20% coupon. I've gotten several large ticket baby items this way.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014