• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

This has a French OS but you can switch it to English by going to le panel du control and I think this will have a French keyboard as well but am not positive.

EDIT: The outlet part of the Lenovo website is not working well today so if you want this just keep trying...

Coupon is DOORBUSTERS and is listed right there with the price but you still have to manually enter it at checkout.

Lenovo
See Lenovo promo codes that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

IdeaPad Z570
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

site still down

Great, dead deal on arrival.

GudSpellur said:   polishdreamer said:   Great, dead deal on arrival.

Wrong as usual...

Dude, here's what I just got again:

The product you are searching for is currently unavailable on Lenovo.com.

polishdreamer said:   GudSpellur said:   polishdreamer said:   Great, dead deal on arrival.

Wrong as usual...

Dude, here's what I just got again:

The product you are searching for is currently unavailable on Lenovo.com.

Read the edit above. You snooze you lose though if anyone wants one of these they might pop back into stock. The i5 deal I posted did they same thing.

Edit: Now showing 1 left. As I mentioned in the OP the outlet site is acting up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015