• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-asus-transformer-champagne

Lowest price for the TF300T yet, and $10 less than Best Buy's Black Friday TF300T!

16 gigabytes of storage with 1 gigabyte of memory
Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core CPU (1.2Ghz) processor
10.1-inch LED Backlight WXGA HD IPS screen with 1280x800 resolution and 10 finger multi-touch support
Android 4.0 OS, can easily be upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Wireless and Bluetooth 3.0-equipped
1.2-megapixel camera on the front, 8-megapixel HD camera on the back with auto focus, a BSI-sensor, and a 5-element lens
High-quality speaker and microphone
Battery, like a chicken-or-egg debate in a hen house, lasts up to nine hours
Micro HDMI
Expandable storage via microSD
One-year North American warranty

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus Tablet
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nice

thrutheeyes (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 9:16a) |

Agreed... it looks silver not champagne or gold at all. I'm wondering if its the white one instead!?
It should be easier... (more)

jccontractor (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 12:07p) |

Kk

jccontractor (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 12:12p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just bought one. I was able to also apply a $15 Groupon first time user credit to this deal.So glad i don't have to deal with BB on black friday now.

Where to get the Groupon 1st time credit? Thx.

I signed up for a Groupon account a while ago and they sent me an email that i had a $15 credit that automatically would be applied to the first deal I purchased. In this case it paid for my taxes.

Ya. Great deal. Picked this up for the family present and I won't have to deal with BB lines on black friday!

Syrinxcs said:   I signed up for a Groupon account a while ago and they sent me an email that i had a $15 credit that automatically would be applied to the first deal I purchased. In this case it paid for my taxes.

Oh, ok, thanks.

The description makes no sense.

Groupon Link said: $269 for an ASUS 16GB Transformer tablet (TF300T-A1-CG) in champagne ($349 list price)

That's not a TF 300T. Looks like a TF201 ( which came in champaigne or Grey ).

Champaigne TF201

TF300 comes in red, white, or blue plastic. It could also be the TF700 which would be the best deal of all. Can't really tell from the ad though.

Well if its not a TF 300T, then I think the deal gets even better as we will all complain loudly to Groupon that they sold an inferior product, no?

Actually the TF 300T does come in "Gold", which is the model number on offer for this Groupon deal...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF300T-A1-CG-10-1-Inch-16GB-Tablet/dp...

Based on the product number in the Groupon add, this is the "Gold" version of the TF 300T (which does exist):

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF300T-A1-CG-10-1-Inch-16GB-Tablet/dp...

Thatís definitely a TF300, itís not a TF201 and the TF700 has the spun aluminum with the plastic strip on the top portion of the back panel to improve signal quality. The TF300T-A1-CG is also called the gold edition.

I'm kind of new to posting things here.. Just wanted to mention that I saw the new 32GB TF300T-B1-BL-FS model on sale for $279.99 today on http://1saleaday.com/wireless/
Saw it go up last night but it's all sold out now..
I bought this tablet back in April when it was on sale for $350

Hey, not to thread-crap too much... but a fair warning on Groupon Goods purchases. Though this might be a better deal than Black Friday at BB, the wait time to receive your order from Groupon is horrendou! So if you're OK with receiving your order by sometime around the 2nd week of December, by all means go for it. I'm speaking from experience... Just sayin'.

I'm willing to wait. I wonder how much of a shot I would have at getting one at Bestbuy anyway.

hazy7 said:   I'm kind of new to posting things here.. Just wanted to mention that I saw the new 32GB TF300T-B1-BL-FS model on sale for $279.99 today on http://1saleaday.com/wireless/
Saw it go up last night but it's all sold out now..
I bought this tablet back in April when it was on sale for $350

Yeah, but if you read closely it stated "1gb ddr2". The newer tf300 has 1gb ddr3. I was debating over it last night when it first pops on sale. I decide to pass on it even thought it is the best priced (even after black friday deals) because I don't need a tablet right now at least not at $300 for a 350 nb brightness tablet over 600 nb of most others tablets. However, it was 32gb to most other tf on sale for 16gb. If was a tradeoff either way like picking between Obama or Romney. If I can't get what I want, I pick neither.

BenJohnson said:   The description makes no sense.

Groupon Link said: $269 for an ASUS 16GB Transformer tablet (TF300T-A1-CG) in champagne ($349 list price)

That's not a TF 300T. Looks like a TF201 ( which came in champaigne or Grey ).

Champaigne TF201

TF300 comes in red, white, or blue plastic. It could also be the TF700 which would be the best deal of all. Can't really tell from the ad though.

The serial code clearly states what it is: TF300T-A1-CG.

Zannibella said:   http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-asus-transformer-champagne
Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core CPU (1.2Ghz) processor
Beware. It's via Groupon, so it's entirely possible that by the time you get it Tegra 4 will be imminent...

1SaleADay now has the 32GB version (Model TF300T-B1-BL-FS for $279.99 + $5 Shipping.

http://1saleaday.com/wireless/

I wonder which you would get faster...Groupon or 1SaleADay.

At least Groupon allows returns.

At least 1SaleADay doesn't charge sales tax plus the 32GB is generally worth more.

Thanks for the post on this Archena......gotta love a good deal!

This or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1...

Which is better in user experience? (keeping aside the quad core-dual core thing for the moment)

sniper101 said:   This or Galaxy Tab 2 10.1...

Which is better in user experience? (keeping aside the quad core-dual core thing for the moment)

I am also trying to decide between these two models and from what I was told there is a very noticeable lag/delay on the ASUS tablet.

Well ALL the reviews out there are for 4.1, TF300 now has 4.2..

Asus confirms that they are working on development of 4.2 for all models:

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/11/20/asus-we-are-currently-worki...

Office Depot didn't take my uk credit card, guess I'll have to settle for a 16gb edition..

Any word on a champagne colored dock? I'm thinking about picking up the black dock from Best Buy for $99.

I'm hesitant to use a dock. Supposedly the screen can easily crack when using a dock.

Those who have ordered..have they received yet?

How long did it take?

I ordered mine this morning. Any real life pics of it would be greatly appreciated.

ew2x4 said:   Any word on a champagne colored dock? I'm thinking about picking up the black dock from Best Buy for $99.

Same here, or get a white one to go with the gold from Amazon for 114. Amazon do the blue dock for 104 anyway.

Syrinxcs said:   I'm hesitant to use a dock. Supposedly the screen can easily crack when using a dock.

I'm guessing this might happen probably while 'flexing' the screen or when you're adjusting the viewing angle, opening the lid, or closing the lid (after it's been docked of course)...?

I ordered mine on the 19th and it says no tracking number, meaning it has yet to ship.

thrutheeyes said:   ew2x4 said:   Any word on a champagne colored dock? I'm thinking about picking up the black dock from Best Buy for $99.

Same here, or get a white one to go with the gold from Amazon for 114. Amazon do the blue dock for 104 anyway.

I think out of white, blue and black, I'd rather have black. White will have that "close but not close enough" look.

Has yours shipped yet? Mine has been processed.

Syrinxcs said:   I ordered mine on the 19th and it says no tracking number, meaning it has yet to ship.

Has yours shipped yet? Mine has been processed. I ordered on 22nd.

Nope, hasn't shipped yet. How do you know it's processed? I did see that the charge showed up on my credit card the other day.

thrutheeyes said:   Syrinxcs said:   I ordered mine on the 19th and it says no tracking number, meaning it has yet to ship.

Has yours shipped yet? Mine has been processed. I ordered on 22nd.

I asked for a return n they said it was just merely just needing to be dispatched and it's processed.

Where the hell do they get these from, just ship it already!

Skipping 38 Messages...
Kk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014