• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Looks like the deal is dead on Groupon.

Still waiting for tracking info.

Ordered mine on the 20th. Showed shipped on the 22nd. Arrived today. It shows Model TF300T ASUS Transformer Pad in Gold. I will not be opening it until Christmas as it is a gift for my son.

You serious?!! I Ordered mine on the 22nd and still waiting for tracking info and it's been a week pretty much.

Wow nice, can't wait to have it in hand!!

Still waiting also! Orderd it on th 19th.... still waiting.... and waiting...waiting... hey honey is it here yet?? Nope still waiting!

Know the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Thing is where are they based? Even when we get tracking info, still what...5 working days?!

Still waiting also! Orderd it on th 19th.... still waiting.... and waiting...waiting... hey honey is it here yet?? Nope still waiting!

For those who are wondering where it is shipped from, here is the tracking I received

Salt Lake City, UT, United States 11/28/2012 9:42 A.M. Delivered
11/28/2012 6:26 A.M. Out For Delivery
Salt Lake City, UT, United States 11/27/2012 9:15 P.M. Arrival Scan
Sparks, NV, United States 11/27/2012 10:06 A.M. Departure Scan
11/27/2012 7:06 A.M. Arrival Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 11/27/2012 1:40 A.M. Departure Scan
11/27/2012 12:11 A.M. Arrival Scan
Oakland, CA, United States 11/26/2012 11:22 P.M. Departure Scan
United States 11/21/2012 10:30 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Shipped today!

Thanks Frugaal, great idea. Much appreciated.

OH WTF, all the way from Cali? I"m in Washington DC.

I'm in Virginia. Mine shipped today too. Was hoping to have it in a day or two. Oh well, at least it's on its way.

Ahaha are you serious? I'm in Alexandria, Virginia!

Race is on.

I'm in Manassas. Yep, race is on

Keep this thread updated, see if our packages are being sent together or not.

I'm in Nebraska!! Game on!

What colour dock you guys gone for?

Went for white, did a deal on Amazon for 99 bucks and i signed up for Prime free trial for 99 bucks delivered. Should look pretty unique haha

I'm not getting a dock. I'd never use it. I primarily will use my tablet sitting on the couch.

Finally some tracking info:

San Pablo, CA, United States 12/01/2012 3:23 A.M. Departure Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 11/30/2012 9:23 P.M. Arrival Scan
Sunnyvale, CA, United States 11/30/2012 8:10 P.M. Departure Scan
11/30/2012 6:50 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/29/2012 12:03 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

5 working days still eeek

Same here. Eta Friday.

Been in San Pablo a long time..

San Pablo, CA, United States 12/01/2012 3:23 A.M. Departure Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 11/30/2012 9:23 P.M. Arrival Scan
Sunnyvale, CA, United States 11/30/2012 8:10 P.M. Departure Scan
11/30/2012 6:50 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/29/2012 12:03 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I think that means it has left San Pablo and is on its way to the east coast.

Got IT!!!!! It's pretty sweet!!!!

GIVE US PICS PLEASE!!

VERY HARD TO FIND REAL ONES OF THE GOLD.

OR WAS IT FOR YOUR SON? I FORGOT WHO SAID THAT.

Damn you!! Gotta wait 2 more day for mine. I hope it's ok and doesn't have any dead pixels.

Hit Laurel MD at like 3am, come on you can deliver to VA today!!

Ha! Just called ups and I'm having them hold my package at the Chantilly location. That way I can pick it up in the morning and not have to wait for evening delivery!

is that the main depot for VA?

Not sure. I don't think so. You can call ups customer care and tell them you won't be home for the delivery and ask if it can be held at your local ups facility. They will tell if it's possible and which facility it is.

I see,

I presume it will be in VA at some point today? I wonder if it would be possible to pick it up at a VA facility this evening.

Seems like a lot of stuff happens in the AM so hmm.

I'm from the UK currently in USA so I can't make calls as it's very expensive.

Not sure if you can ring to ask if it will be in VA today for collection?

Just picked it up. Won't turn on yet. Battery too low. It doesn't look gold at all, more silver. Btw I'm originally from the UK too.

I'm visiting my GF here for a month and a bit. You?

Really?

Yeah I read about you need to drain the battery first? ugh

I live here permanently. Moved from England when I was 6. Birmingham area.

Trying to get a VISA here but all the working ones are taken up. Might have to look at marriage.. Your parents moved there for work?

No, I have other family here. They just wanted to be closer. I also spent 17 years in Germany. Moved here to the US in 1998 and got a green card and eventually citizenship.

Nice

Agreed... it looks silver not champagne or gold at all. I'm wondering if its the white one instead!?
It should be easier to match a dock to.

Kk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.