• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
100 Starwood Starpoints for adding a 'wish' to the travel wish map.

Travel wish

Takes less than a minute.

---------------------------------

From November 13, 2012 through January 31, 2013, the first 5,000 Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) members that add a wish to the Travel Wish map found at www.starwoodpromos.com/mytravelwish [starwoodpromos.com] will earn 100 StarpointsŪ.
Members will be asked to provide their SPG number, First Name and Last Name for purposes of Starpoint fulfillment once they have completed their wish. Members must provide a valid SPG number at time of wish to participate in this offer.
Starwood is not responsible if data entered does not match the SPG account or is not a valid SPG number. Entries with invalid numbers will not earn a bonus.
Regardless of the number of wishes made and/or the number of SPG accounts provided, members may only receive 100 Starpoints one time over the course of the entire promotion. Bonus Starpoints will be awarded for their first wish only.
Starpoints will be deposited into member’s SPG account four (4) weeks after the promotion end date.

Member Summary

travel wish map
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Facebook access required -- my company blocks it and could not figure out why page would not load till went around the proxy. You don't actually need to login WITH facebook, but have access to facebook.com

Thanks OP, worked fine otherwise.

Just did it and got: "THANKS FOR SHARING! 100 Starpoints will be posted to your account within 6 weeks."
Thanks OP.

will this extend my points for another 18 months?

usually, we would want tens of thousands points - or otherwise no use. But in case of SPG: I did encounter on Orlando special for just using 1,000 points! Alas, OP is only 100... omg, where can I get 1000 gifted?

got the 100 points. Thanks op.

Why do I keep seeing this posted everywhere when if you look at the number of wishes granted, it is far more than the first 5,000, as stated in the terms? Unless I am missing something, there is no need to do this promotion any longer.

WideOpenSpaces said:   Why do I keep seeing this posted everywhere when if you look at the number of wishes granted, it is far more than the first 5,000, as stated in the terms? Unless I am missing something, there is no need to do this promotion any longer.

I just made a wish and it told me they told me I will get my 100 pts, so I'm guessing it's still working. Maybe people are placing wishes without being/entering their SPG member info.

it says I was number 12913

thanks OP.

thanks op....said the points would be posted in six weeks

HIV said:   will this extend my points for another 18 months?Probably not. SPG counts only certain activities for extending the expiration. If you can't do a hotel stay, then the alternatives are to get their credit card or spend $10 to buy food/drink at a SPG owned restaurant/bar.

did they really think it would take more than a WEEK (days?) to hit the 5,000 mark?

From November 13, 2012 through January 31, 2013, the first 5,000 Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) members that add a wish to the Travel Wish map

thanks, in for 100

Too Late

Delete duplicate post

yes too late - lets you wish but not enter in your starpoints number

It's not even showing up on the page anymore. Unless that's my wonderful work Internet blocking stuff again...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014