• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

$70 off MSRP. Not bad for a recently released phone for VM.
Only two phones have 4G speed at the moment: HTC EVO 3D and Samsung GS2.

Not sure why they discount it right before BF. Anyone know if there are any additional discounts on BF?

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile coupons that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

galaxy S2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DonJuan said:   LINK

$70 off MSRP. Not bad for a recently released phone for VM.
Only two phones have 4G speed at the moment: HTC EVO 3D and Samsung GS2.

Not sure why they discount it right before BF. Anyone know if there are any additional discounts on BF?

Also interested in knowing if there will be an additional BF sale....

Are these phone supports GSM and can they be unlocked for T-Mobile

FATPA said:   Are these phone supports GSM and can they be unlocked for T-MobileNo. CDMA only.

you could buy directly from Apple.com the iphone 4s for 549 directly
i dont know why Virgin Mobile still selling at 649

DonJuan said:   Anyone know if there are any additional discounts on BF?

Last year, for sure, perhaps even the last two years, if memory serves, VM has had a Cyber Monday sale on their site with 50% off new phones.

It wasn't published in advance, and I wouldn't think it's a lock this year (presumably the iPhones wouldn't be discounted,) but I would be waiting to see, if it were me.

Green for the phone - fast and easy to use (oddly enough, I think I like Samsung's flavor of Android better than stock Android... crazy). Great option if you have good Sprint 4G coverage. Otherwise, get this phone on T-Mobile's prepaid and save yourself the potential trouble

It seems RadioShack has it for the same price now. I think it might stack with the 10 back for every 50 spent promotion.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17539596&f...

jasonweaver said:   DonJuan said:   Anyone know if there are any additional discounts on BF?

Last year, for sure, perhaps even the last two years, if memory serves, VM has had a Cyber Monday sale on their site with 50% off new phones.

It wasn't published in advance, and I wouldn't think it's a lock this year (presumably the iPhones wouldn't be discounted,) but I would be waiting to see, if it were me.

Yeah, I got my Motorola Triumph for half price last year during VM's Cyber Monday sale. Hopefully they'll do the same thing
for this year's Cyber Monday

Can I get $22.50 X 2 = $45 back if I buy two S2 phones?

Seems to me the Evo V 4G for 149.99 is a better deal IMO... Hmm I may have to order that one...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.