• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-U-Gamer-Bundle-w-Customer-Choice-Wii-U-Game/21803986

Plus Tax
and Free Shipping to home.

Looks like they have in stock at local stores as well including the Black Deluxe set.

Searched the forum and didn't find any such posting.
My apologies if duplicate post or Peeps fed up with this wii u stuff.

=======================

Nintendo Wii U Gamer Bundle w/ Customer Choice Wii U Game
Wii U Bundle w/ Choice Game Includes:

Your Choice Wii U Console (Basic Set or Deluxe Set)
Your Choice of Wii U Game

=============================

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

wii (29.29kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Based off the reviews, I suspect this won't be as tough to find as when the original Wii launched. I'm surprised Amazon hasn't started selling them yet - but I suspect that'll change on Friday...

I had the deluxe in my cart but it went out of stock while I was checking out.

"Your requested quantity is not available. Please choose a smaller quantity."

scoobydooby said:   Based off the reviews, I suspect this won't be as tough to find as when the original Wii launched. I'm surprised Amazon hasn't started selling them yet - but I suspect that'll change on Friday...

Amazon doesn't have it due to a dispute with Nintendo. You might see overpriced sets by third party sellers soon...

pamraj said:   
Looks like they have in stock at local stores as well including the Black Deluxe set.

Seriously doubt that what the website says is accurate. They probably do have stock, except all of it is in layaway waiting for it to be picked up...

My two local stores show in stock - did call and electronics reps say they don't have any stock.

scoobydooby said:   Based off the reviews, I suspect this won't be as tough to find as when the original Wii launched. I'm surprised Amazon hasn't started selling them yet - but I suspect that'll change on Friday...
When they Wii launched my husband stood outside of Target freezing for 6 hours in line. For the Wii U he walked on on sunday morning and bought one, no line and in stock. None of my kids friends or classmates are talking about it like they do when the wii or 3ds came out. My husband thinks it is because it doesn't have a zelda or pokemon game launched with it. It has been hard glitchy to set up and the only one playing is my husband. I certainly would not pay over asking or stand in line for this system. Some of the features like the streaming won't even work till december.

Got one of the black ones. So am I lucky or is it easy to get? I guess we'll see.

You are lucky. I got the white one for my son just in case I can't find the black one.

seems to be dead. I had it in my cart with nintendoland then i got a message saying that my game was out of stock. i went back and chose a different game and went through checkout and now the system seems out of stock as it wont let me check out. Could be the site is hammered right now but maybe not. Just as well I suppose. I'm trying to get my kids the black one.

Tried to Finish order...... Earliest shipment is in Jan. This is not in stock. Deal done dead

I just ordered at 8:10 am Eastern time, the white one with mario u. I did not get a message about it not being in stock, and after processing it says will be delievered next week. But we shall see.

The lack of interest in this thread alone translates to a lack interest in general.

Looks like it is dead for sure now, however, it says both Wii U and Game are shipping and should be at my door next friday.

They tacked another $20 onto the bundle price now (have to buy another controller too)

I just walked in to my WalMart and picked one up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014