• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% off MLB Hoodies @ Finish Line - 50% off after Coupon

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Nov 30, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
MLB50 - 50% off MLB Hoodies

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Finish Line
Need a Finish Line coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

50% off MLB Hoodies
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received 2 gray red sox hoodies when I ordered orioles. Ugh! Waited forever to try to get them to pick up the phone bu... (more)

rxunarmed (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 5:38p) |

Placed my order on 11/20 for 4 Yankees hoodies.

Got 1 pretty quickly on the 27th. Got 2 more today.

Went to check on the o... (more)

mkdevo (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 3:33p) |

Just wanted to post a follow-up to this call on December 4th.

After waiting 20+ minutes, someone finally picked up. I exp... (more)

mkdevo (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 7:17a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, in for a few!

are these 100% cotton? they dont say

I'm trying to buy and cant get checked out to a completed order. I hope I dont wake up tomorrow to 5 orders.

FYI they dropped the price on hoodies $5-$10 since yesterday. 50% off coupon is still valid and you get automatic free shipping.

Thanks OP...Go Rays!

Picked up a couple. The checkout process acts a little quirky, but I eventually got it to work as advertised. Thanks OP

$21.75 for a Doyers zip-up hoodie after taxes is a STEAL DEAL for official MLB merch

Sweet, thanks! Surprising that the one in the pic is actually my team. But I didn't get that version. I had two choices... $20.72 is a bargain for MLB hoodie!

I'm in for two. Thanks!!

I couldn't get it to work. I was able to get the transaction to transfer to PP, but don't show a completed transaction.

I'm in for two. Thanks!!

Finally got my order to go through but, not with paypal. Every time I hit confirm it would spin and then go back.

great deal but
no braves

Grabbed 2 for myself and 2 for gifts. Thanks!

My Yankees hoodies were $20 after the coupon, which is great in my book. I mentioned this to a buddy who's a Cubs fan. His were $7.50 after the coupon.......

SecondGunman said:   My Yankees hoodies were $20 after the coupon, which is great in my book. I mentioned this to a buddy who's a Cubs fan. His were $7.50 after the coupon.......

I guess all of baseball feels bad for Cubs fans.

Don't forget 15% off Discover!

no Atheltics!

That makes it even hotter!! In for 5 thanks guys!

Slider said:   Don't forget 15% off Discover!

SecondGunman said:   My Yankees hoodies were $20 after the coupon, which is great in my book. I mentioned this to a buddy who's a Cubs fan. His were $7.50 after the coupon.......

How did he get $7.50 for the Cubs? I get $14.99ish...

Anyone get an email confirmation yet? They authorized my cc, but no email...

Slider said:   Anyone get an email confirmation yet? They authorized my cc, but no email...

Mine came almost immediately but it went to my spam folder. I found it a few minutes ago.

3 gifts DONE! 15% Cash Back w/ Discover too!

misterFRUGAL said:   no Atheltics!
You should get a big discount if you find any that say "Atheltics."

Their website sucks. Was using IE, then tried Chrome ... finally Firefox actually allowed the site to look right (the other browsers, things overlapped on the screen, text was fuzzy, etc.).

Finally got the order to go through ... it told me it was $19.99. Then on the confirm screen it changed to $19.50.

And according to my bank, they only authorized $1.95 for the purchase (received alert from my bank that my card had been charged $1.95 via web/online/phone at FinishLine.com)?!

Thanks for the deal

The coupon is only applying 50% off to the higher "original" price now. It was taking half off the sale price earlier. What's going on?

In for a Dodger hoodie $25 shipped plus tax.
Thanks OP.

Coupon no longer works.

AKA said:   Coupon no longer works.
yup...that sucks. I thought it was good through the end of the month? Has anyone that ordered actually got theirs, or at least a shipping confirmation?

The College sweatshirts are 1 for $40 but 2 for $35. Not $35 each, but $35 total.!!!!

potvin48 said:   AKA said:   Coupon no longer works.
yup...that sucks. I thought it was good through the end of the month? Has anyone that ordered actually got theirs, or at least a shipping confirmation?

Mine shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery Tuesday.

I got my shipping confirmation early this morning.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order, number XXXXXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

I ordered 3 hoodies, all different sizes, too

Milay said:   Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order, number XXXXXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

I ordered 3 hoodies, all different sizes, too

Finish Line is notorious for this.

11/23/2012

Thank you for your order, *********************

Your order has been shipped and contains the following item(s):

To track your order, simply click on the tracking number provided.

Currently shipping item(s):

All good here.

code no longer working

I ordered 3 different hoodies. They were all shipped from different locations at different times.

I haven't received my confirmation either - ordered a few days ago. When I asked the customer service about this this morning, they told me they had limited inventory and weren't sure if they could ship it out - yet, at the same time the website still had my items in stock.

Skipping 14 Messages...
mkdevo said:   Placed my order on 11/23 for 4 Yankees hoodies.

Got 1 pretty quickly on the 27th. Got 2 more today.

Went to check on the other one, and supposedly it was shipped on the same day as the first one, but in a different package. That tracking info only shows that a label was created, so it was never shipped.

I was charged the full amount of my order.

On hold now, for 10 minutes and counting... Got a feeling this is going to be difficult.

Just wanted to post a follow-up to this call on December 4th.

After waiting 20+ minutes, someone finally picked up. I explained my situation, and the CSR verified that the 4th hoodie was never shipped. She told me that they would locate one in a store for me, which could take up to 3 days, and they would ship it to me overnight. If they were unable to locate one, they would issue me a refund for the missing hoodie within a week. I asked and was assured that no further action was needed on my part.

I gave them a month. Nothing.

Called again on January 4th at 11am ET to follow up. Sat on hold for exactly ONE HOUR before hanging up. No one ever picked up. Absolutely ridiculous.

Filed a dispute with Chase and will never deal with FinishLine again. What a joke.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014