• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
THATS BLOWS COUPON CODE "MLB50" CAN CURRENTLY NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR CART.

Just had my order cancelled - how convenient.

When I ordered, the site said "2 in stock".

Wrote to Customer Service. They told me they have no record of code MLB50 ever being in their system as an active code, but if I could prove it with an order (apparently the one they cancelled doesn't count), they'd honor it on other merchandise it applied to (part of my complaint was how conveniently they cancelled the order and now MLB50 doesn't work any longer).

Congrats to those whose orders didn't get cancelled.

Well it may not be a total congrats I just received the wrong jacket and cs says they are receiving a high volume of calls and requests that I call at a later time. I hope my second jacket arrives and is correct. Based on their previous responses on the deal I wont hold hope of getting the orioles jacket I paid for

Jlovey2 said:   Well it may not be a total congrats I just received the wrong jacket and cs says they are receiving a high volume of calls and requests that I call at a later time. I hope my second jacket arrives and is correct. Based on their previous responses on the deal I wont hold hope of getting the orioles jacket I paid for

I was looking for an O's hoodie in a "L" but they had none left when I found this.

Says that the coupon code is no longer working.

rushhound said:   Jlovey2 said:   Well it may not be a total congrats I just received the wrong jacket and cs says they are receiving a high volume of calls and requests that I call at a later time. I hope my second jacket arrives and is correct. Based on their previous responses on the deal I wont hold hope of getting the orioles jacket I paid for

I was looking for an O's hoodie in a "L" but they had none left when I found this.

I had a medium in gray ordered for DH and paid for received a gray red sox. Odd but, the packing slip with it says I ordered a Red soxx. I checked all my confirmations and they all say O's. Crossing my fingers I get the yankees for my son.

My Cardinals hoodie came today, and I love it. It's pretty lightweight, but it looks really good.

Got my Red Sox hoodie as well today. It is nice

Jlovey2 said:   rushhound said:   Jlovey2 said:   Well it may not be a total congrats I just received the wrong jacket and cs says they are receiving a high volume of calls and requests that I call at a later time. I hope my second jacket arrives and is correct. Based on their previous responses on the deal I wont hold hope of getting the orioles jacket I paid for

I had a medium in gray ordered for DH and paid for received a gray red sox. Odd but, the packing slip with it says I ordered a Red soxx. I checked all my confirmations and they all say O's. Crossing my fingers I get the yankees for my son.

I ordered two Orioles hoodies as well. My e-mail confirmation says Orioles, but I received 2 Red Sox hoodies.

The invoice with the package shows Red Sox as well as the website when I enter the order #.

Wonder if it is just a glitch with Orioles hoodies?

Sadly now my yankees hoodie was cancelled last night. I went through google shipping to complain since I coudn't call. I have not been contacted to see if anything can be done

I do see now which wasn't there when I ordered that they orioles gray changes to a red sox pic but, I'm sure that want there when I ordered. My order is specific to saying orioles. They have other stuff but, I have to wonder if it's worth the hassle.

I received 2 gray red sox hoodies when I ordered orioles. Ugh! Waited forever to try to get them to pick up the phone but never got through. I tried to contact them through the website but it won't let me send the inquiry since it always says i'm over the character limit even if the box is empty.

Placed my order on 11/20 for 4 Yankees hoodies.

Got 1 pretty quickly on the 27th. Got 2 more today.

Went to check on the other one, and supposedly it was shipped on the same day as the first one, but in a different package. That tracking info only shows that a label was created, so it was never shipped.

I was charged the full amount of my order.

On hold now, for 10 minutes and counting... Got a feeling this is going to be difficult.

mkdevo said:   Placed my order on 11/23 for 4 Yankees hoodies.

Got 1 pretty quickly on the 27th. Got 2 more today.

Went to check on the other one, and supposedly it was shipped on the same day as the first one, but in a different package. That tracking info only shows that a label was created, so it was never shipped.

I was charged the full amount of my order.

On hold now, for 10 minutes and counting... Got a feeling this is going to be difficult.

Just wanted to post a follow-up to this call on December 4th.

After waiting 20+ minutes, someone finally picked up. I explained my situation, and the CSR verified that the 4th hoodie was never shipped. She told me that they would locate one in a store for me, which could take up to 3 days, and they would ship it to me overnight. If they were unable to locate one, they would issue me a refund for the missing hoodie within a week. I asked and was assured that no further action was needed on my part.

I gave them a month. Nothing.

Called again on January 4th at 11am ET to follow up. Sat on hold for exactly ONE HOUR before hanging up. No one ever picked up. Absolutely ridiculous.

Filed a dispute with Chase and will never deal with FinishLine again. What a joke.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014