Amazon
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

#$%! Facebook
Thanks MechanicalMan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you for posting this Mahyar2!

But i have a question...Does FW usually lag behind SD when it comes to the posting of... (more)

KYBOSH (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:43a) |

Used the $5 to get the 8 DVD set of all 52 Magic Schoolbus Videos for $25. Nice buy. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

speshialty (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 10:18a) |

Got in yesterday, saved $5 and got 30 day free Amazon Prime offer. Thanks!

allerobed (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 6:44p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Thank you !

Is the $5 credit automatically redeemed when u spend over $25? I'm about to order and I don't see the $5 credit being applied anywhere. Thanks!

Works for subscribe & save

misterFRUGAL said:   Is the $5 credit automatically redeemed when u spend over $25? I'm about to order and I don't see the $5 credit being applied anywhere. Thanks!

This is what it says for me:

Congratulations! Start your shopping now.
Promotional credit applied at checkout on purchases over $25 on physical products sold by Amazon.com. Expires 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012

got it, thanks!

Thanks OP!

vrb747 said:   misterFRUGAL said:   Is the $5 credit automatically redeemed when u spend over $25? I'm about to order and I don't see the $5 credit being applied anywhere. Thanks!

This is what it says for me:

Congratulations! Start your shopping now.
Promotional credit applied at checkout on purchases over $25 on physical products sold by Amazon.com. Expires 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012

Once you click on the start your shopping link, the discount will automatically applied to your order. There is no code needed. I just ordered something and the $5 credit was automatic.

misterFRUGAL said:   Is the $5 credit automatically redeemed when u spend over $25? I'm about to order and I don't see the $5 credit being applied anywhere. Thanks!

Okay just tried it out, the item has to be sold by Amazon, it does not work for items from third party sellers, even if it is a warehouse deal. Amazon only.

ok, your'e right! I had an item that was from XYZ Company but fulfilled by Amazon and it didn't work. Removed that item and the $5 was applied at checkout!

thanks op got the obi110 with the credit.

Wish I saw this 10 minutes ago.

Thanks OP.

Awesome! Combined with Bing rewards I now have $10 in Amazon credit. Thanks OP!

Nuts...it doesn't work on gift cards

sweet tts!!!

Thumbs way up!

Do you need $30+ to get FSSS with this code?

The five dollars is taken off after any shipping.

My order looks like this:

Items: $29.99
Shipping & Handling: $2.98
Super Saver Discount: -$2.98
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
------
Total before tax: $24.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.94
------
Order Total: $26.93

Hope there is more to come from Amazon

I wasn't able to get the discount applied, am contacting Amazon.

Worked for me, thanks!!

b534202 said:   Do you need $30+ to get FSSS with this code?

No. I just placed an order for $26. After the $5 discount my order came to $21 and it still qualified for FSSS.

vrb747 said:   Okay just tried it out, the item has to be sold by Amazon, it does not work for items from third party sellers, even if it is a warehouse deal. Amazon only.

Like every Amazon promotional credit... ever.

Worked for me. I was on the fence with another post showing 3 different discounts for Coconut Oil. This extra $5 made the sale.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235149/?fwcs=ta541351

Thanks for giving this deals list.

Thanks, worked for me.

YEA MASS EFFECT THREE FOR TWENTY BUCKS THANX

This Promotion Has Ended

Thank you for visiting. We are glad to see customers are taking advantage of deals from Black Friday Week. Unfortunately, all coupons were claimed and the promotion has ended. Stay tuned for new deals this holiday season.

damn...ended. Should have left work early

"This Promotion Has Ended

Thank you for visiting. We are glad to see customers are taking advantage of deals from Black Friday Week. Unfortunately, all coupons were claimed and the promotion has ended. Stay tuned for new deals this holiday season."

lilstabber said:   damn...ended. Should have left work earlyThere's a good chance you made more money staying at work longer...

Got it! Just before it ended! Thanks!

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I purchased a bunch of DVD/Blu-rays tonight and another $5 off wouldn't have hurt!

Dotbody said:   lilstabber said:   damn...ended. Should have left work earlyThere's a good chance you made more money staying at work longer...

Tell that to my wife. Every Black Friday, she asks me why I don't take the day off to go shopping..And I reply, "We'll might save $100, get into fights with other shoppers, have to wake up at 5am...and I lose $400 by taking the day off...add it up..."

My workplace blocks facebook, by the time I got home it expired.

Thank you for posting this Mahyar2!

But i have a question...Does FW usually lag behind SD when it comes to the posting of these deals?

Their thread was over 300 posts deep before FW got the wind of it.

A 3 hour headstart is a lot considering the limited number of coupons available.

Should we dealhunters be checking SD first and FW second in order to stay competive?

Used the $5 to get the 8 DVD set of all 52 Magic Schoolbus Videos for $25. Nice buy. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Skipping 1 Messages...
Got in yesterday, saved $5 and got 30 day free Amazon Prime offer. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.