Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Maxell Battery Fast Charger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how are these batteries???

emmd2001 said:   how are these batteries???
Because they are each a dry cell that can generate an electric current?
Admittedly, it's not as elegant a usage as when "battery" meant two or
more connected cells, but it is now (or so it seems) the common usage.

Nice price with the coupon code. Thanks OP!

Good deal but I had to use my Pay Pal act

Tanga.com has a similar deal in their Electronics category. Charger, 10 AA batteries for 12.99

Hi. I haven't posted at Fat Wallet in years. I caught today's deal on Maxell rechargeable cells. I hope they really are 2100 mAh in capacity. Some manufacturers of off-brand cells engage in capacity inflation. I hope that Maxell doesn't not engage in such shenanigans. At any rate, I was able to pay with a credit card, though I had to sign up as a guest to do so. It takes some patience to go through all those screens, but it can be done.

Thanks for the thread.

ETA: when an earlier poster asked, "how are these batteries???," perhaps he meant that not in the sense of "why do you refer to these as batteries," but "does the actual capacity of these cells live up to the claims?"

This is NOT Maxell's Fast charger it is their Compact charger BC-100, which is not fast. The Fast charger is model BC-300.

I'm still trying to get RMA's from shnoop.com for 2 that I bought also wrongly advertised as Fast chargers. Which begs the point, are shnoop.com and pennywise.biz related?

link to Maxell site chargers http://www.maxell-usa.com/index.aspx?id=24;110;633;0

Pennywise.biz sent me the BC-100 too, even though in an email, they said that my order was for Maxell part 888702, which is the BC-300. I emailed them about the error, offerening to swap the BC-100 and a pair of cells for the BC-300, which comes pre-packaged with four cells. No answer. Many days later, I filled in the comment box on their website, noting again that the charger they sent was not one advertised. No answer again. Today, I had to dispute the charge. I'll write them again and ask them what they'd like me to do.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014