• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky. One of the top rated MMORPGs this year (no monthly fee) so its price hasn't really come down. It's been hovering up around $50-$55 at most places.

This is the boxed version, not digital download. So you'll need to pay for 1 day shipping if you were hoping to buy it to play over Thanksgiving. Bear in mind that Amazon's prices fluctuate as it goes in and out of stock, and they substitute alternate vendors (there's actually one affiliate vendor listing it for $38 + $3.99 shipping, but I dunno if I'd trust them). I'm taking off after this post, so I won't be able to update it if the price changes. Good luck!

If you're wondering what the heck this is, here are the first three reviews to come up on Google.
Gamespot
Techspot
Eurogamer

Alas, Amazon now charges tax in California.

Member Summary

Guild Wars 2 (18.29kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014