Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Without IS is it even something to conciser?

Its s decent kit lens,Non is but in good light it can take some fine shots.

The 55-250IS is a far superior lens. Wait until it goes on sale again for $150 and pull the trigger on that one.

My understanding is that this isn't a very good lens. If you're interested in a cheap telephoto, I'd recommend the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 II, which I got new from Amazon for $150 back in August. (Note that it only fits a crop format.)

BP23 said:   The 55-250IS is a far superior lens. Wait until it goes on sale again for $150 and pull the trigger on that one.Totally agree! I have this one. People in my photo club regret getting the 300 instead of the IS 250.

I do not know about the lens but the website is the worst to deal with. Not a trustworthy seller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014