30 batteries in a pack
Heavy duty
Long lasting
Zinc carbon
Choice of AA or AAA
Perfect for powering Christmas presents
EXP: June 2017
What You Get:
30-Pack Super Top Batteries (Choice of AA, AAA)

Member Summary

How do these compare to alkaline and where are they made?

The price here is cheaper than the store.

Think 'Heavy Duty = about 60% of an Alkaline' and you're about there..

Way back HD was a cheaper than an alkaline battery. Now you just get less for about the same price.

Ah, yes. Old, old memories: Leaks, brushing off the salts, cleaning out the battery compartment. Those were the days.

Not hot. (no dis to BB)

Alan69 said:   Think 'Heavy Duty = about 60% of an Alkaline' and you're about there..

Way back HD was a cheaper than an alkaline battery. Now you just get less for about the same price.
Yes, but these aren't just "heavy duty", these are Super Top Extra Heavy Duty Long Life!!1! I don't think I've heard more superlatives in one title before.

At any rate, the fact that shipping is free seems to make this deal at least warm.

VirginiaDC said:   Not hot. (no dis to BB)Reasoning? Comparison link at least demonstrating this? (no dis to VirginiaDC)

Works for me, green and thanks.

Off topic from this product, but has anyone had issues with dailysteals in the past? I ordered a monitor on 11/10/2012. My credit card was already charged, but no status e-mails, and when I check "my orders" there is nothing listed. I tried sending an e-mail and also using the "contact" option from the website, but I get no response.

Dotbody said:   VirginiaDC said:   Not hot. (no dis to BB)Reasoning? Comparison link at least demonstrating this? (no dis to VirginiaDC)

Staples generally has Duracell's 16 packs (limit 2) free 4-6 times per year. Even when that fails, often quality alkalines can be found for 10 cents per battery.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014