• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***** Just because it may be sold out in your area does not mean it is sold out in the rest of the USA *****

60" Sharp Aquos LC60E69U 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $699.99 + Free In-Store Pickup @

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sharp+-+AQUOS+-+60%26%2334%3B+Class+...

http://www.sears.com/sharp-aquos-174-60inch-lcd-tv-lc60e69u/p-05...

For those interested
*Note: Site may still be updating!60" Sharp Aquos LC60E69U 1080p LCD HDTV [bestbuy.com]◦Specs: Resolution: 1920x1080
Refresh Rate: 120Hz
Response Time: 4ms
Contrast Ratio: 4,000,000;1
Inputs:3x HDMI
1x Composite
1x Component
1x PC
2x RCA L/R Audio

Pulled from S/D

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sharp Aquos LC60E69U (88.34kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

mikoo (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 9:05p) |

Picked it up last night and son was playing PS3 Call Of Duty and saw NO lag at all. The boy was having a ball playing on... (more)

ksu4tc (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 10:44a) |

Interesting read about this TV:

Sharp LC60E69U Owner's Experience

Darith (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 10:10a) |

Staff Summary

got 1, LC60E69U
Last year I also got a LC60E79U. Does anyone know the different between 69U vs 79U ?

Great find, thanks for taking time to share this deal. The price is acceptable.

Great price for a 60" TV. One thing to note: this set is not an LED-backlit model so it'll consume more power, isn't as thin, and is heavier than Sharp's 60" LED set which is $300 more.

Decisions decisions.

Sharp is in the toilet, bankrupt in 6 months. Buy a square trade warranty!

Get it. You have until 11/28 to pick it up and it will blow up in the morning (if it hasn't already). People complaining it's not smart, too much power, blah blah blah. It's a 60" that keeps you away from WalMart on BF and home with your family.

For those that gotta have a smart tv. Just wait for this Android on a stick deal to come back (or find it elsewhere). Get a USB hub. Get this Logitech keyboard or something cheaper. And then find your favorite deal on a 2-3 TB external drive to house all your movies.

Congratulations, you now have a 60" Smart TV with more functionality than you'll get from the Vizio deal and you didn't have to "box" anyone out at WalMart on Thanksgiving to do it.

Oh, and you're also going to want to get this app and pay the .99 upgrade to unlock the keys to the castle. Seriously, you will never watch all this stuff.

hmm, if i cant get a 50in on bf, i might have to get this

RiceBOX said:   hmm, if i cant get a 50in on bf, i might have to get thisAnd this will be waiting for you because you are such a sweetheart.

Screw in store pickup. Since this is the deal of the day (might want to mention that op) at bestbuy, it's offered with free shipping.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pc...

Butcherboy said:   60" Sharp Aquos LC60E69U 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $699.99 + Free In-Store Pickup @

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sharp+-+AQUOS+-+60%26%2334%3B+Class+...

For those interested
*Note: Site may still be updating!60" Sharp Aquos LC60E69U 1080p LCD HDTV [bestbuy.com]◦Specs: Resolution: 1920x1080
Refresh Rate: 120Hz
Response Time: 4ms
Contrast Ratio: 4,000,000;1
Inputs:3x HDMI
1x Composite
1x Component
1x PC
2x RCA L/R Audio

Pulled from S/D

forzaINTER said:   Screw in store pickup. Since this is the deal of the day (might want to mention that op) at bestbuy, it's offered with free shipping.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pc...

Some may agree...But with my luck and home delivery of large items, I would much rather inspect the box at Best Buy and make sure I get one that wasn't drug behind the truck on the way to my house. Best Buy is only 3 miles from my house however.

I have a friend looking for a 60" TV. They like a nice picture. They have ATT Uverse. Do not currently have a Blueray player, but might eventually.
They just watch a little TV sometimes, just bought a bigger house, and their 32" looks lost in the room.

I know this isn't 3D, and I don't even know what Smart TV means, (This is not one), but is this a good quality, HD set with pretty good refresh rate that I might suggest to them?
Or is it really lacking on some features I'm not even familiar with?

I don't know whether things have changed, but I have a five-year-old Aquos 46" (1080p, 60 Hz) that is still going strong and has given me zero problems. I definitely would buy a Sharp Aquos again. (OK, my one complaint is that its tuner stopped picking up one of the four major local networks in clear QAM, even though my HTPC's Hauppauge tuners still pick it up just fine.)

RhizzleBop said:   I know this isn't 3D, and I don't even know what Smart TV means, (This is not one), but is this a good quality, HD set with pretty good refresh rate that I might suggest to them?
Or is it really lacking on some features I'm not even familiar with?

A Smart TV has some sort of computer inside that allows you to surf the web, view media (via USB, card readers and Wifi), etc. As someone above has suggested, skip the Smart TV's and buy Andorid on a stick.

As far as this TV...it's pretty basic. No bells/whistles. If you want a 60" TV cheap this is it. It doesn't have very good sound, so if your friend already has an amp/receiver this would be a great choice.

EDIT: I am seriously considering getting this myself.

In for one. Thanks OP!

Out of stock

thienchuongg said:   Out of stock
Did you try store pick-up? In for one. Thanks OP!

The thinness of the LED model is nice. This seems like a brick. Good price.

I was hoping to see the newer Sharp Models - 60" (maybe even the 240 Hz version) come down to under $1,000 before Christmas.

Yes - WalMart's going to be a pain - though I believe the Vizio is a better TV than this model. Just my 2 cents.

oharag1 said:   The thinness of the LED model is nice. This seems like a brick. Good price.

I was hoping to see the newer Sharp Models - 60" (maybe even the 240 Hz version) come down to under $1,000 before Christmas.

Yes - WalMart's going to be a pain - though I believe the Vizio is a better TV than this model. Just my 2 cents.

The Vizio is definitely a better model with it being a SmartTV and LED, not to mention cheaper. That said, it may be hard to get the Vizio from WalMart or Amazon.

We're sorry, the following items are out of stock:

Sharp - AQUOS - 60" Class - LCD - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV - Piano Black

Please remove these items from your order before continuing.

thienchuongg said:   Out of stock

I think it may depend where you live or something... I went through the process of buying a second one and had no issues. I never clicked the final "buy" button, but it gave me no problems up to that point.

ganjagadget said:   Sharp is in the toilet, bankrupt in 6 months. Buy a square trade warranty!

This shouldn't be getting red. Sharp is in serious financial trouble. It's something to think about, if you might have to rely on them for warranty service in the future.

isqueak said:   thienchuongg said:   Out of stock

I think it may depend where you live or something... I went through the process of buying a second one and had no issues. I never clicked the final "buy" button, but it gave me no problems up to that point.

Just bought one of these and no problems whatsoever, except they are limiting one per order.

in for store pickup. Will wait till 28th.

In for one, Schaumburg, IL. So... if I'm reading this right, I can pick this up next week right? Just in case I can get the Vizio from WalMart?

In for one, store pickup, in Northern CA. There seemed to be stock in most places in the area.

In for one.I scheduled delivery in Dec 8. If i get a better deal before then, i will try to cancel the order hopefully.

in for one!

temporarily in for one. How are these in terms of gaming and input lag? I just got a Wiiu and it's making me realize the LG I got is lagged to the point that it's getting painful.

edit:

Found this...

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1131464/input-lag-wars-post-your-input...

Will do a bit more searching for confirmation, but perhaps this isn't the solution to my woes.

Green for OP.

Great older model LCD.

If it wasn't such a power hog i'd jump in and get one.

In for one -- able to pick it up today. Going from 32" to this thing... awesome!

Sharp is about to go bankrupt so I will wait for even better deals on their TVs. It is just the first one of many great deals on Sharp TVs we are about to see soon

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/business/sharp-on-verge-of-bankr...

Hotter than Black Friday. Then again, most FW deals are...

I just hope everyone knows, you are stopping people like me from being able to actually go buy the TV today because of your greediness and working the system in your favor. I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first since this is a largish purchase. 2 hours later I come back and they are all gone. Im not saying there sold out because of everyone placing a place marker for themselves just in case your WalMart deal doesn't fall through. All I'm saying is by the time you cancel your orders because you got your "VIZIO" and you become the happiest person on earth, that TV will go back up in price and someone misses out on a deal they could of got if it wasn't for someone being selfish! My 2 pennies

N204life said:   I just hope everyone knows, you are stopping people like me from being able to actually go buy the TV today because of your greediness and working the system in your favor. I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first since this is a largish purchase. 2 hours later I come back and they are all gone. Im not saying there sold out because of everyone placing a place marker for themselves just in case your WalMart deal doesn't fall through. All I'm saying is by the time you cancel your orders because you got your "VIZIO" and you become the happiest person on earth, that TV will go back up in price and someone misses out on a deal they could of got if it wasn't for someone being selfish! My 2 pennies
Why didn't you call your wife? I have a lot of sympathy for you for respecting her opinion but it sounds more like you are trying to blame others for your own mistake.
Please don't say that she doesn't have a cell phone. Then, the best gift you can give her is a cell phone, not a 60" new TV...

N204life said:   I just hope everyone knows, you are stopping people like me from being able to actually go buy the TV today because of your greediness and working the system in your favor. I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first since this is a largish purchase. 2 hours later I come back and they are all gone. Im not saying there sold out because of everyone placing a place marker for themselves just in case your WalMart deal doesn't fall through. All I'm saying is by the time you cancel your orders because you got your "VIZIO" and you become the happiest person on earth, that TV will go back up in price and someone misses out on a deal they could of got if it wasn't for someone being selfish! My 2 pennies

Thats life. You snooze you loose.

Why do you assume that people are going to cancel these orders?

I guess the moral to the story in a time sensitive matter such as this is that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission?

Kunai said:   Hotter than Black Friday. Then again, most FW deals are...

FWIW, the Vizio BF TV is slightly cheaper, is LED and has wifi/apps.

N204life said:    I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first

Maybe she should be the sole decision maker...since she seems to already wear the pants.

Skipping 30 Messages...
Interesting read about this TV:

Sharp LC60E69U Owner's Experience

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014