QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

60" Sharp Aquos 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $699.99 Or $688+ Free In-Store Pickup @ Bestbuy / Sears

4 of 7
ksu4tc
11/20/12 12:29 PM
In for one -- able to pick it up today. Going from 32" to this thing... awesome!
77Rus
11/20/12 12:30 PM
Sharp is about to go bankrupt so I will wait for even better deals on their TVs. It is just the first one of many great deals on Sharp TVs we are about to see soon

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/business/sharp-on-verge-of-bankr...
Kunai
11/20/12 12:39 PM
Hotter than Black Friday. Then again, most FW deals are...
N204life
11/20/12 12:49 PM
I just hope everyone knows, you are stopping people like me from being able to actually go buy the TV today because of your greediness and working the system in your favor. I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first since this is a largish purchase. 2 hours later I come back and they are all gone. Im not saying there sold out because of everyone placing a place marker for themselves just in case your WalMart deal doesn't fall through. All I'm saying is by the time you cancel your orders because you got your "VIZIO" and you become the happiest person on earth, that TV will go back up in price and someone misses out on a deal they could of got if it wasn't for someone being selfish! My 2 pennies
77Rus
11/20/12 12:53 PM
N204life said:   

I just hope everyone knows, you are stopping people like me from being able to actually go buy the TV today because of your greediness and working the system in your favor. I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first since this is a largish purchase. 2 hours later I come back and they are all gone. Im not saying there sold out because of everyone placing a place marker for themselves just in case your WalMart deal doesn't fall through. All I'm saying is by the time you cancel your orders because you got your "VIZIO" and you become the happiest person on earth, that TV will go back up in price and someone misses out on a deal they could of got if it wasn't for someone being selfish! My 2 pennies

Why didn't you call your wife? I have a lot of sympathy for you for respecting her opinion but it sounds more like you are trying to blame others for your own mistake.
Please don't say that she doesn't have a cell phone. Then, the best gift you can give her is a cell phone, not a 60" new TV...
Sach
11/20/12 12:53 PM
N204life said:   

Thats life. You snooze you loose.
JDubTrey
11/20/12 12:56 PM
N204life said:   

Why do you assume that people are going to cancel these orders?
jetskier0
11/20/12 12:56 PM
N204life said:   

I guess the moral to the story in a time sensitive matter such as this is that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission?
JDubTrey
11/20/12 12:57 PM
Kunai said:   

Hotter than Black Friday. Then again, most FW deals are...

FWIW, the Vizio BF TV is slightly cheaper, is LED and has wifi/apps.
respdoc
11/20/12 1:01 PM
N204life said:   

I looked this morning at it and didn't pull the trigger yet cause I thought I'd talk to the wife first

Maybe she should be the sole decision maker...since she seems to already wear the pants.
4 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.