• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Live now...just picked one up.

OOS. I call fake deal

$49.99 is a great price.. damn I overpaid for mine.

Wow, I JUST saw the price, went to place a second order and they are already OOS. Guess I did good by getting the other one's then.

HaHa! I got two.

Already sold out, they must have had 5.

Price is showing 49.99 now..

OOS! I saw it change price, put it in my cart, and by the time I got thru the checkout process, it was out of stock. That's BS, after waiting up in the East coast for the 3am price change.

darn, oss. missed this one already

Damn, those went fast. That being said, got 2 and happy - bless ya OP for the heads up.

WTF, Did they only have 2 of them?

i had the item add to the cart, but when i check out, it was showing out of stock! that was like 5 seconds only.

yeah OOS for me too. not like Newegg to pull something like this. I've been a loyal customer of theirs for many years but this drops them to the level of other unfavored online merchants I avoid.

You have to wonder how many of them they had - OOS in less than 2 minutes its kinda insane, even for a black friday deal.

not two, it was one in stock only, and the employee got it~

They said they had "many" in-stock however were not able to give an exact number.. These guys are full of it!

only 2 mins and then sold out so crazy

Got the one at TigerDirect for full price.. will get a price adjust on BF..

alamo11 said:   Got the one at TigerDirect for full price.. will get a price adjust on BF..

Good luck. Their policy says it has to be in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014