• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
( Starts 11/22 )

120GB OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" SATA III SSD $49.99 and free shipping ( Starts 11/22 )

according to Newegg's black friday sneak peek

120GB OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" SATA III SSD for $49.99 starting on 11/22

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Nov-0-2012/Countdown_48Hr-2...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227706&...

( Starts 11/22 )

facepalm op sd

Member Summary

120GB OCZ Vertex 3
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
only 2 mins and then sold out so crazy

hkbush (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:37a) |

Got the one at TigerDirect for full price.. will get a price adjust on BF..

alamo11 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:48a) |

Good luck. Their policy says it has to be in stock.

uh2 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 7:31a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for another one. its been ssd crazy this year

Not a bad price for that SSD, but all OCZ SSDs should be that price, they are close to going out of business, and then the warranty is useless. (And given OCZ's SSD reputation, you'll need that warranty.)

The price is great, but... Wish it be a Samsung.

I'm sorry, how do I buy it at this price? How did the other guy "in for another one"? The ads is not clickable, and online price still shows 109.99...

cleverstar said:   I'm sorry, how do I buy it at this price? How did the other guy "in for another one"? The ads is not clickable, and online price still shows 109.99...

It will not go live until Thursday 11/22. Good luck!

Thursday morning or Thursday-Friday midnight?

Same BackFriday deal at TigerDirect and CompUSA.

I'm waiting on the Samsung, Intel or Kingston to get to this price...

Must have bought about a dozen SSD this year. OCZ Vertex 3 was the only one failed on me, in process of getting warranty service. Good price but won't try again.

hdsong said:   Must have bought about a dozen SSD this year. OCZ Vertex 3 was the only one failed on me, in process of getting warranty service. Good price but won't try again.

And when OCZ goes out of biz, good luck RMAing anything. Best of luck to those interested in purchasing this SSD, you're going to need it.

Hey Virtual, do you ever post anything positive ?

VirtuaL said:   hdsong said:   Must have bought about a dozen SSD this year. OCZ Vertex 3 was the only one failed on me, in process of getting warranty service. Good price but won't try again.

And when OCZ goes out of biz, good luck RMAing anything. Best of luck to those interested in purchasing this SSD, you're going to need it.

I bought an Agility 3 120 GB at the beginning of this year and use it every day as the primary drive in my laptop.
Fantastic SSD, love it, would definitely buy another one. Especially a Vertex 3.

Just to give the opposite viewpoint.

Lacutis said:   I bought an Agility 3 120 GB at the beginning of this year and use it every day as the primary drive in my laptop.
Fantastic SSD, love it, would definitely buy another one. Especially a Vertex 3.

Just to give the opposite viewpoint.

My Agility 3 works fine but not Vertex 3.

perfect timing to replace my wife hd in her macbook.

is ocz really so bad? reliability 10x > performance/speed for me.

Just to add some perspective - I have :
1 x Agility 1 128gb,
2 x Vertex Plus 60
1 x Agility 3 120gb
2 x Corsair force GT 120gb
1 x kingston v100 60gb
and a friend with 2x Max ops Vertex 3 120gb .

No failures on any drives.

Aside: We only bough the newer sandforce drives after the firmware fix for BSOD....

VirtuaL said:   Not a bad price for that SSD, but all OCZ SSDs should be that price, they are close to going out of business, and then the warranty is useless. (And given OCZ's SSD reputation, you'll need that warranty.)
So it is a bad price..

I haven't seen the price change EST 12:31 AM 11/22. Are they liars?

hotslice said:   I haven't seen the price change EST 12:31 AM 11/22. Are they liars?

Support has no answers for me..

Dude neweggs is in City of Industry CA. 3am east it will go live.

The are PST, not EST. It's not 11/22 yet for them...

^This

I would like to be in for 2

<<removed edits, price didnt update for a bit>>

Dang, should't it have changed price by now?

EDIT: Too late, I guess - I switched over and bought two of these instead.

Price updated, get em while they are hot!!

12:14 a.m. here on the West Coast and no joy.

I don't see any specific start date/time on their Sneak Peek site; is it possible BB meant Friday 11/23 as start date?

Just got in for 2, refresh it again

Price just changed to 49.99.

Live now...just picked one up.

OOS. I call fake deal

$49.99 is a great price.. damn I overpaid for mine.

Wow, I JUST saw the price, went to place a second order and they are already OOS. Guess I did good by getting the other one's then.

HaHa! I got two.

Already sold out, they must have had 5.

Price is showing 49.99 now..

OOS! I saw it change price, put it in my cart, and by the time I got thru the checkout process, it was out of stock. That's BS, after waiting up in the East coast for the 3am price change.

darn, oss. missed this one already

Damn, those went fast. That being said, got 2 and happy - bless ya OP for the heads up.

Skipping 9 Messages...
alamo11 said:   Got the one at TigerDirect for full price.. will get a price adjust on BF..

Good luck. Their policy says it has to be in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014