• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Burt's Bees Holiday Grab Bag @ Burt's Bees - $20.00 after Coupon
was $50.00
Shipping adds $7.00

Coupons
SPRING12 - $5 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Burt's Bees Holiday Grab Bag (14.57kB)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shipping must depend on delivery address since my shipping was $5. Free shipping over $40 so buy two for $45 (plus tax if applicable) using the coupon.

I got this for my GF last year and she loved it, decent deal if you buy two to get free shipping, you save a lot if you bought all of this piece by piece.

Thanks! In for 2 for free shipping.

In for 2 this is really a great deal as you get full size products. Free shipping and coupon made it a super deal

Great Find! Right in time for christmas....

password must be capitalized, SPRING12 thanks!

ordered 2, thanks.

In for two also.... Thanks

Got it thanks!

Any idea what is typically in there? I saw shampoo, chapstick, and a few other sticks etc.

Ordered 2 ,Thanks OP

free shipping today

Is anyone else having ridiculous problems with the site? It keeps timing out and crashing on me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014