ARCTIC MX2 Thermal Paste FAR, FS @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ARCTIC MX2 Thermal Paste (3.29kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can someone help me with self life of this, I don't need one now.
will this be good to use a year or two latter

I was about due for more. In for one, thanks OP!

I have few Arctic Silver 5 from 7 or 8 years. and they are still good. I am sure high quality thermal paste should last over 10 years if keep in room temperature.

I just submitted a rebate last month for the exact same product.
Can I do this Newegg rebate again? Thanks in advance, I have limited experience with Newegg.

Previous deal promotion period was from 11/1 - 11/7, promotion code 44541. This one has a different promotion code 44963, so you can buy this one and get the seperate rebate.

Thank you!

In for a second round since this is a new offer number and rebate window plus it says it's good for 8 years right on the package...

jebbyjoy said:   I just submitted a rebate last month for the exact same product.
Can I do this Newegg rebate again? Thanks in advance, I have limited experience with Newegg.

itsme13 said:   can someone help me with self life of this, I don't need one now.

Thanks in 4 1.

Ordered and pre registered the rebate . Thanx

Thanks OP! Missed this one...

itsme13 said:   can someone help me with self life of this, I don't need one now.

It'll work normally for several years, and longer after that if you don't mind mixing it again. If you leave it sealed it will keep longer as well.

hope this is good for a new i7 ivy bridge build, im in for 1

MX-2 is a high thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance compound for components that require optimum thermal dissipation. It is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where thermal conductivity is a major factor.

Just got the rebate yesterday...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014