• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
American Express' FaceBook page: $20 statement credit when you sync a valid AMEX card then spend $200+ with that card at Best Buy online or B&M.

Deal should show up in the offers page under "My Account"

Exp. 12-31-2012

Excludes Best Buy Express locations

TERMS: Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if: (i) the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it; (ii) it is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party; or (iii) it is not made directly with the merchant.

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Amex/BB sync
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$25 AMEX statement credit after $100 purchase at Sony store via FB. Link

Both online and in-store. Expires 2/23/2013

imatechie (Nov. 26, 2012 @ 11:38a) |

I got a postcard in the mail from American Express with a 5x pts offer when spending $300 at Best Buy (limit one). Says... (more)

taerick1 (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 4:31p) |

fivetalents (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 6:04a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

earn or just sync this one?

Thanks. There doesn't seem to be any fine print against buying another GC with this one, but can anyone confirm?

vickh said:   dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

This one has to be earned. You earn it by beating a spartan ops mission. Would be awesome if it stacks.

NBBChaz said:   Thanks. There doesn't seem to be any fine print against buying another GC with this one, but can anyone confirm?

Unless this is different than the Halo 4 offer than there should be no issue with buying a GC.

Good find. Thanks OP.

Very nice. Thanks fivetalents.

dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

Oh what is this, my son is playing Halo 4, is it through Xbox Live, he's gone through quite a bit of campaigns?

Looks like this SHOULD work for gift cards?

While I'd never poopoo free money, its worth pointing out that ShopDiscover is 5% @ BestBuy and Discover is 5% for online. So if you are buying something online, you can get at least as much through using Discover. Course if you are maxing out your Discover this may be a good deal.

hpmax said:   While I'd never poopoo free money, its worth pointing out that ShopDiscover is 5% @ BestBuy and Discover is 5% for online. So if you are buying something online, you can get at least as much through using Discover. Course if you are maxing out your Discover this may be a good deal.

If you're thinking about going that route, you can use your AMEX and go through other shopping portals like UPromise which also gives 5% back for a total of 15% back. Other alternatives: RebateGiant 6%, BigCrumbs 4.2%, Fatwallet 1-3.6%, and more.

Thrilla said:   hpmax said:   While I'd never poopoo free money, its worth pointing out that ShopDiscover is 5% @ BestBuy and Discover is 5% for online. So if you are buying something online, you can get at least as much through using Discover. Course if you are maxing out your Discover this may be a good deal.

If you're thinking about going that route, you can use your AMEX and go through other shopping portals like UPromise which also gives 5% back for a total of 15% back. Other alternatives: RebateGiant 6%, BigCrumbs 4.2%, Fatwallet 1-3.6%, and more.

Or you can click through ShopDiscover and use your AMEX. YMMV of course.

What is a facebook gift card? How do you use that?

stowie said:   dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

Oh what is this, my son is playing Halo 4, is it through Xbox Live, he's gone through quite a bit of campaigns?

Link your AMEX to your Xbox Live account and get a $10 statement credit.
Beat the campaign on Normal or harder with your linked Xbox Live account and get a $25 statement credit.
Beat one Spartan Ops mission on Normal or harder with your linked Xbox Live account and get an email offer of a $50 statment credit when you spend $100 or more at Best Buy.

See amexbox.com for details.

Do you have to use AMEX?

jpf6368 said:   vickh said:   dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

This one has to be earned. You earn it by beating a spartan ops mission. Would be awesome if it stacks.

NBBChaz said:   Thanks. There doesn't seem to be any fine print against buying another GC with this one, but can anyone confirm?

Unless this is different than the Halo 4 offer than there should be no issue with buying a GC.

Thank you sir and/or madam.

if I buy an item at 199.99, plus tax will be around $216, will it be qualified for the $200 offer?

HIV said:   if I buy an item at 199.99, plus tax will be around $216, will it be qualified for the $200 offer?

typically yes, it just matters what the total charge to the card is

Almost covers tax!

dukerau said:   stowie said:   dampierirrific said:   Can you stack this with the Halo 4 AMEX $50 off $100 at BB?

Link your AMEX to your Xbox Live account and get a $10 statement credit.
Beat the campaign on Normal or harder with your linked Xbox Live account and get a $25 statement credit.
Beat one Spartan Ops mission on Normal or harder with your linked Xbox Live account and get an email offer of a $50 statment credit when you spend $100 or more at Best Buy.

See amexbox.com for details.

Thank you so much for the information

Also has a deal for $10 back if you spend $25 at Califonia pizza kitchen.

Last time I bought $200 worth of Amazon gift cards. Might do that again. Thanks OP!

Direct link to the offer https: // apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/?ref_id=900002016

Copy Past & remove the space, before using the link.

I just bought a receive from BB with my AMEX two days ago. I now just synced with facebook. Anyone has idea if I can get the credit? Thanks!

2 cards with AMEX
Card 1: synced to Foursquare only
Card 2: synced to Foursquare/Facebook/Twitter

Card 1 was easy -- signed up directly from my online AMEX account under the "My Offers SHOP DINE SAVE" section

Card 2 I went to the FB AMEX offers page earlier and didnt see the offer for my card so I decided to unsync the card from Twitter and then someone on CAG posted this link which worked for me (not sure if was the link or unsyncing from Twitter but one of those triggered the offer on FB)
https://www.facebook.com/americanexpress/app_216352075054740

Now to wait and see if people are able to stack both Halo & AMEX sync promos on a single $200+ BB purchase

good deal. thanks for sharing

JumboRedGrunt said:   Last time I bought $200 worth of Amazon gift cards. Might do that again. Thanks OP!

Same here, got the credit within couple of days.

If you have a rewardszone card, this GC counts as a purchase and you'll get 200 points.

If this offer interests you, you should look at other AMEX FB app offers (app is "Link, Live, Love"). They also offer deals via linking your twitter and foursquare accounts (In case you don't want to link to your FB account).

JumboRedGrunt said:   Last time I bought $200 worth of Amazon gift cards. Might do that again. Thanks OP! Yup, same. So I did the last month (expired Oct 31). Is this a separate offer and would I qualify again? It does say, "Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. " but that's probably talking about facebook/twitter/etc. right? Any thoughts?

Where does one actually set their American Express card at? It looks like I have one set up, but I can't figure out which one it is on FB. Is there a settings pane with the CC info?

I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev

CRKev said:   I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev
They're actually not "Amazon" cards. They're "Kindle" cards. You can use these on anything at Amazon, not just Kindle related stuff. You should be able to find these near the tablets/e-readers/etc. section.

CRKev said:   I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev

They're "Kindle" cards in the gift card section. Good for anything on Amazon.

JumboRedGrunt said:   Last time I bought $200 worth of Amazon gift cards. Might do that again. Thanks OP!

Is there tax on GC?

ultraprellchild said:   CRKev said:   I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev

They're "Kindle" cards in the gift card section. Good for anything on Amazon.

Thanks

Stacks with Halo 4 promo per other site. Also, works with Visa gift cards. $200 + $5.95, get $50 + $20 statement credit. Kaching!

LongDongSilver said:   Is there tax on GC?Retailers dont tax you when you buy a GC (if you're buying a prepaid phone refill card then it depends on your state or local laws)

Looks like Illinois is allowed to sell Amazon GCs again:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=20054...
We do not sell physical gift cards in Arkansas. (IL was on there before but not anymore)

Anyone in IL able to find Amazon GCs at Best Buy?

stm69 said:   Stacks with Halo 4 promo per other site. Also, works with Visa gift cards. $200 + $5.95, get $50 + $20 statement credit. Kaching!

Can someone please post or message me the Halo 4 info. I've seen references here about it, but that's all. What's the actual promo for it? thanks.

ultraprellchild said:   stm69 said:   Stacks with Halo 4 promo per other site. Also, works with Visa gift cards. $200 + $5.95, get $50 + $20 statement credit. Kaching!

Can someone please post or message me the Halo 4 info. I've seen references here about it, but that's all. What's the actual promo for it? thanks.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1230802/

Skipping 13 Messages...
fivetalents said:   Bump!

Combine with BB's cyber monday sale ($25 off $250+ with in-store pickup) to get a total of $45 off of $250+

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1237664/

Deal is alive again: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241220/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.